Honored Contributor

I don't know how.  I tried saving a picture "as" and tried to past it, but couldn't.  The old board you could copy & paste, but that gives you the HTML message.

So can anyone help?  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

I have posted a couple of pictures using the copy/paste method.  Each time I got a message saying that the system had removed the HTML, but the picture still posted.  I claim no expertise on this, but it seems as if links or anything other than the actual image will no longer post.   

Honored Contributor
Click on my signature. It has a link to a post with tips on how to add pictures, add an avatar, and more.
Honored Contributor

Oh, but if you are on a mobile device, there is no way to add pictures at this time.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Posting pictures

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue wrote:
Click on my signature. It has a link to a post with tips on how to add pictures, add an avatar, and more.

@ChynnaBlue, I am on a MacBook and I bemoan my easy ability to drag and drop. I will try what you suggest in your link.

BTW, I have your link bookmarked and refer to it often.

Edited to add: I did a trial test and it worked. Not as simple as drag and drop on a PC, but I'll take it!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

i use good old copy and paste.....i am on a laptop and using firefox.

when you get that html message just click on POST again and it should go through fine.

http://insiderblogs.cardiff.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/You-can-do-it-meme.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
I am on an IPad. How can I add pictures?
Trusted Contributor
I don't think you can add pic with an iPad. I already tried but it posts a link instead. The only way I can post pics is from a PC using copy/paste method.