Honored Contributor

Re: Posting on a Thread Has Changed...?

No problem on my laptop with Windows 8.1.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Other than the quote not copying the posters name, no issues.  I'm on a kindle.

Honored Contributor

All kinds of strange technical "goings on" at the Q this weekend.    Guess the IT team is working in the "control room".............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

SeaMaiden, What you describe as a new "change" is the way it has ALWAYS appeared to me. After posting, I'm not automatically returned anywhere. I have to click back into that thread or wherever I want to go from "Posted".
I'm sure it varies depending on what device you are using, your browser, OS, and all that.
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Now when I post on a thread,  after I hit send  I am taken to a BLANK page that says POSTED!   Then I have to click onto the thread again in the community menu to return to the thread.....

Prior to this change..... after posting on a thread, I would be taken back  to the Thread  where I left off and  it said:

"To go  to your  post click here".

Anyone else notice this change?  I do not care for it as it makes you have to do more unnecessary steps....

the only problem i am having currently is the "wrote" issue when quoting.

i am on a laptop using firefox.

@sunshine45

I am on Google Chrome on a lap top and get that "posted" issue where my post comes back to me and looks like it hasnt gotten posted, then I have to see if my response got posted. it usually has.  It doesnt happen all the time just occasionally..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”