Esteemed Contributor

Please get rid of the pop up screen on the lower right side of the presentations.  I have found a way to get rid of it but I should not have to each time I watch when I initially tune in.  I rarely watch anymore because just one more thing that is annoying that I don't care about.  It blocks information. 

Esteemed Contributor

YES! I hate that when I'm trying to view the items presented already. As I'm maneuvering through the website, the constant pop-ups of the life presentations is driving me crazy. It's on it's unnecessary. I have to keep pressing the X for it to go away. There's no need for this, please. 

Occasional Contributor

If you have an EXIT button on your remote, click it and the box will be gone.

Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Please get rid of the pop up screen on the lower right side of the presentations.  I have found a way to get rid of it but I should not have to each time I watch when I initially tune in.  I rarely watch anymore because just one more thing that is annoying that I don't care about.  It blocks information. 

You don't have to do anything. It'll go away by itself after about 2 minutes.

Honored Contributor

Many, many requests for this to happen.  It falls on deaf ears.

Honored Contributor

Not gonna happen....pop ups are everywhere....on MANY channels...you have all kinds of junk going across the screen!