Valued Contributor

Do you noodle around TikTok?  Have you been influenced to try challenges, products, recipes?  I have.  Some things worked out. Others were a big fail. My latest was the dupe for Coke. You pour some Balsamic vinegar in a glass with ice and add any sparkling water, flavor of your choice.  Supposedly it tastes just like Coke!

It doesn't.   Don't don't do it. 😂

Respected Contributor

Yes.  I was watching the Tameron Hall talk show.  Had the Tik Tok pasta on.  It's vey good and so, so easy.  One of my daughter's favorite.  I make it about once a month.

Honored Contributor

Many of those recipes look good, but for the most part they are really high in calories. I have been influenced by some of the products, if they are on Amazon.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

Yes.  I was watching the Tameron Hall talk show.  Had the Tik Tok pasta on.  It's vey good and so, so easy.  One of my daughter's favorite.  I make it about once a month.

Is that the one with the Feta cheese and cherry tomatoes?  I never made it, but it looks really good