Respected Contributor

I use the Super Smile system.  I do not wet my toothbrush before or after applying the paste or activator.  There is a proper balance of water in this duo.

Honored Contributor
I didn't know I needed to wet my toothbrush before brushing. LOL.
Honored Contributor

Wet the brush first.

Respected Contributor

Wet brush first.

Valued Contributor
I put the toothpaste on, then wet it
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

When using a toothpaste, I do not wet the toothbrush at all. It isn’t necessary. My toothpaste doesn’t fall off the brush. I must be especially skilled. Smiley Wink

When I use a powder, I do wet my toothbrush first so that the powder will stick to the brush.

Respected Contributor

I wet my toothbrush and brush WITHOUT toothpaste. Never could stand the stuff...always burned in my mouth. Incidentally, I'm a retired dental hygienist and haven't had a cavity in 40 years.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

I use a prescription toothpaste and it's not to be diluted, you don't even rinse after brushing.

Honored Contributor

Dry brush.  Add toothpaste and into my mouth it goes. Water comes after I'm done.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I'd like to know more about the natural home-made powdered toothpaste that someone here mentioned.

I use a dry tooth brush, then the toothpaste, then add water before brushing.  I rinse well, as some toothpastes burn my lips.

Many, many years ago, I knew someone (90+senior) who never brushed, but used List*rine mouth wash and had very, very few cavities.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).