Super Contributor

Have any of you seen the Pluto the Dog videos?  They are so funny and well worth a look.

Pluto is an elderly schnauzer who sits in a chair and gives public service announcements and she has opinions on all kinds of things.  Her owner is a wild life photographer who is also a comedienne and I believe she writes the scripts and provides Pluto's funny little voice.  Take a look, they are very entertaining and provide a very lighthearted few minutes in our current days..

Google Pluto the Dog Videos, and a list will show up.  

Enjoy.

Respected Contributor

Update: Another really fun video - watch "Pluto breaks the ...

Trusted Contributor

I love Pluto!    I check to see if there is a new Pluto video everyday.  He is one smart little doggie.

Trusted Contributor

I love when Pluto talks about her mum trying to get into her button pants.  I can sympathize on that one.  My button pants are getting a bit harder to button too.

Honored Contributor
I checked it out but sorry, I found the voice to be super annoying.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
I checked it out but sorry, I found the voice to be super annoying.

@Pearlee 

My sister animates her cat's photos and gives him that same voice....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Pearley:   The first time I heard Pluto I really "knew" I wouldn't watch her again because I didn't like her voice.  However, when I mentioned this to the friend who told me about Pluto in the first place, she said "just listen to her again and honestly she will grow on you" - and she really did.  I now think she is the cutest little thing and I love her videos.  So, maybe you could think about giving her another try because she is very entertaining.

Naturalfan:  Yes, the button pants are a good joke and one I can certainly relate to.

Stay safe, everyone.

Honored Contributor
😄 @Spurt Well I'm sure I would think that's annoying too.

@Fona, For the record, I can't listen to Julie Kavner (Marge Simpson) either!
Pluto's voice is too annoying for me to listen to it long enough it to ever grow on me. Sorry.