Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We all have things to vent and complain about, but this is just the opposite. I called yesterday for an appointment and they had a cancellation and I was expecting them this afternoon. The guy showed up early, and he is so pleasant and professional , he explains everything he is going to do. I love this company , my folks dealt with the dad who started the operation. They are so busy, so this is my lucky day to have such prompt service. Anyway I just wanted to share a good experience. Have a good day ! 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 Thanks for sharing a good thought and feeling and experience.  

Honored Contributor

I'd keep this company's phone number on file for future reference.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1

Thanks for a positive post!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I'd keep this company's phone number on file for future reference.

@deepwaterdotter , Believe me I've been using them for years. I wrote my post because when you have a problem , prompt service is such a comfort. In addition, the guy that came today was new to me, and was everything you want a service person to be. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

That's great news to hear.  A plumbing problem can be one of the worst issues to deal with--till it's fixed.

I always give good reviews and if there's nothing online (or anonymous), I make sure I let the business owners know.  This guy seems to deserve it!

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

If only more people did the same. I think most people feel the country is full of bad people and businesses. Why? Because your post is seldom and a rarity that most just do not write about, or let it be known.

I have complained about many things throughout my life. My philosophy has always been to be able to talk, or communicate, only with the person(people) that are in a position to address my complaint and actually be able to make changes. Otherwise it is wasting my time on theirs.

Have written and conveyed that my complaint was heard and most times changed for the better. I note the person(s) and/or departments involved that not only listened, but heard and agreed.

Thank you for writing about your positive experience, I like seeing people that take the time to relay their good experiences. To me it is very refreshing.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Most people reflect back what they are given.  Over the years since I have been alone, I have met very skilled folks.

I also have found they love to share their knowledge.  Anything you want to know about diaphragms in hot water expansion tanks 😂