Super Contributor

Please say a Prayer today for my Brother-n-law William  passed ths afternoon out ot town. 

Only 69 ,retired since he got sick in July had cancer recently in ICU for it.

Declined rapidly last 2 weeks, stage 4 stomach cancer Dr. kept saying only 24 hours to live 2 weeks ago,.so sad.

He didn't even get to enjoy his

retirement, & his Birthday is early Dec. he loved the Holidays, he lived with his Brother both Bachelors, his Brother;s  Birthday was yesterday, he just kept hanging on.

Now no more  pain , I hope he did not suffer with Pain,now he is  with his Family in Heaven.

I am glad I called him in October he was fine then  had infection he  sugar glucose dropped really low has no diabetes,  and he was happy able to eat his meals there.

We got a photo of him few months ago looked sick  and last week in hospital all hooked  up had a feeding tube, kept him sedated one day he was awake nurses asked him questions .

He responded,about 2 weeks ago after that declined.

Cancer is so awful wish there be a cure by now,for everyone too many good people and children so sad.

Thank you  your kindness and Prayers tonight. 

Thank you it means so much. 

Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss, cancer is an awful disease.

Honored Contributor

Lost both of my parents to cancer - awful disease, so sorry for your loss.

Trusted Contributor

@Ttownlady, I'm very sorry for your loss.  I will include your brother-in-law in my prayers.  Hugs to you and your family.

Honored Contributor

@Ttownlady ,  you've honored your brother-in-law with your regard for him, and your sympathetic sharing of his life and battle.  Prayers for you and other family members coping with your loss.

Trusted Contributor

Prayers for William, and the family.  I'm so sorry for your loss.

~LdyBugz

Esteemed Contributor

Praying for your BIL and your family. May he rest in eternal peace. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Please say a Prayer

[ Edited ]

I am sorry for your loss and prayers for your brother-in-law.  My mother passed from ovarian cancer.  It's an insidious disease.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

I will keep your brother, you and the rest of your family in my prayers.

Such a difficult loss, particularly this time of year.

God bless.

Respected Contributor

So sorry for the loss of your brother in law. Prayers for you and your family including his siblings and  family. May he rest in peace now, there is no more suffering. God Bless you all