Esteemed Contributor

Please repeat information on new independent forums

I am trying to get back to the site with our new forums.  I cannot find the original post that leads us there.  I did try to sign up and backed out.  Then I got a notice from LifeLock that told me that there was a hack.  Now I want to go back there and see how far along I actually got in signing up. No doubt they have my email address and much more even though I never completed the questions. 

I am a bit concerned.   And I cannot find the original post and the name of the new forum.  And the link name. I know you cannot send the actually link. 

Super Contributor

Re: Please repeat information on new independent forums

Directions to Sign Up for New Board

is under QTalk

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

mellyg dot proboards dot com

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Yes but what is the name of the board to get to Qtalk.  I cannot find the name of the site to log into or join.  I did know a few days ago and lost it.  And then half way through I backed out.  Then the message yesterday that something was hacked.  And this is from my dependable LifeLock service.  

I want to back out and don't know how much information they got half way through the process.  Not sure and feel uneasy.  

Valued Contributor

mellyg dot proboards dot com

q forum friends

@Carmie can you assist?

Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Yes but what is the name of the board to get to Qtalk.  I cannot find the name of the site to log into or join.  I did know a few days ago and lost it.  And then half way through I backed out.  Then the message yesterday that something was hacked.  And this is from my dependable LifeLock service.  

I want to back out and don't know how much information they got half way through the process.  Not sure and feel uneasy.  

It could have been any site you were on. I have been a member at Pro boards for 15 years with various message boards and I have NEVER had an issue. They would not have been around as long as they have if they weren't safe and secure. 

Super Contributor

Go to this website and register.  Try to use the same name you currently have here.  

mellyg dot proboards dotcom

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu QTalk is a forum here.  There's a post on that board with the instructions you are asking about.

Q Talk - Blogs & Forums (qvc.com)

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I am trying to get back to the site with our new forums.  I cannot find the original post that leads us there.  I did try to sign up and backed out.  Then I got a notice from LifeLock that told me that there was a hack.  Now I want to go back there and see how far along I actually got in signing up. No doubt they have my email address and much more even though I never completed the questions. 

I am a bit concerned.   And I cannot find the original post and the name of the new forum.  And the link name. I know you cannot send the actually link. 

QTalk is not in proBoards.  The site is callled "q forum friends"  You can get there by typing mallyg@proboards.com

I checked the members directly and bonnielu is not registered.  If you used a different nic name, let me know and I will check for you.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@bonnielu wrote:

QTalk is not in proBoards.  The site is callled "q forum friends"  You can get there by typing mallyg@proboards.com

I checked the members directly and bonnielu is not registered.  If you used a different nic name, let me know and I will check for you.

@Carmie @bonnielu  This address is not correct. It should be mellygdot@proboardsdotcom. Use . where I have written the word.