Respected Contributor

Heartland your voice is not welcome anymore please be still, there is no more he, she, the harvest is what ever we deem it to be so please enjoy the ride or just go away...  realize now all corporations are in lock step should we mention your holidays it is for commerces use only....

Super Contributor

What????

Honored Contributor

shouldn't had drudged it up .

it was on page 2.........

Honored Contributor
Hmmm...I thought this was about jumping screens. Backing out carefully...
Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

So did I.  Later...

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

Re: Please be still

[ Edited ]

Are your thoughts really your own, do you feel the urge to join the ranks because it is what  expected...

How do you feel when you listen to something the Establishment frowns upon is your first inclination to mock and ridicule, or would you listen to see if you could learn something that might even help you to under the the world around you? 

I don't think people ponder much any more, it would not be socially accepted, therefore that part of the being is shut down, a closed door never to venture that path again.... giving into the comfort zone being lull into a false since of security... surrendering one's will, hoping the coming on going madness will not harm them....  and some are so over taken nothing will ever faze them  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IndSQ-8smD4

Honored Contributor

hippy.jpg (448×336)

Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@tansy wrote:

So did I.  Later...

Hahaha.  Me too

Respected Contributor

Re: Please be still

[ Edited ]
Is my voice welcome, you silly goose ? I am incapable of figuring out this mess but I was looking for you. I missed you (even though you drive me bonkers) and Suzie, Gamey, Tucka,Twinie, Jud ,et al . My life seems full of pondering....do I have to do it here too ? LOL
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because. Re-posting terms from a post that was removed.