Respected Contributor

Danky here is the Link for the GAME-ON http://community.qvc.com/t5/Books-TV-and-Movies/GAME-ON/m-p/1791174#M45184

Yes a lot has change since you took a break this new thing has pros and cons it is hard to fellow a thread sometime for the number count is fluid it does not stay the same number for that particular post one day that might be 12 and another it is 42 etc so finding a way around or looking for bread crumbs will the cyber brid eat them...

Respected Contributor
I have tears in my eyes, my dear sweet, loving friend. I, too, have missed you and thought of you frequently. When something thought provoking or patently absurd crosses my world, my mind wanders to "What would Java say". I hope you believe that my break was not intended to hurt or worry you or anyone else. As Gamey has stated in the past, I was on emotional overload and really on the edge of exhaustion. The falling apart of our very special and unique group also had an unexpected negative impact on me. I don't know if I will be posting every day but I will not disappear again from your cyber life......now how's that for a threat ? Are you personally well ? I know the current state of our country and the events of the past week strike you right to your soul. We must find a way to make you laugh .
Esteemed Contributor

@javala wrote:

Are your thoughts really your own, do you feel the urge to join the ranks because it is what  expected...

How do you feel when you listen to something the Establishment frowns upon is your first inclination to mock and ridicule, or would you listen to see if you could learn something that might even help you to under the the world around you? 

I don't think people ponder much any more, it would not be socially accepted, therefore that part of the being is shut down, a closed door never to venture that path again.... giving into the comfort zone being lull into a false since of security... surrendering one's will, hoping the coming on going madness will not harm them....  and some are so over taken nothing will ever faze them  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IndSQ-8smD4

Don't know your inside message to your thread title or your pals.  I don know that on a Sunday edition of the OWN network, Oprah has a guest/s that talk about what you wrote here and what the link you provided infers to. 

I am spiritual and we do believe and know things that aren't mainstream conditioning.  Probably not what you are meaning but I believe we do have choices to that determine our paths and we do get to change them regardless of traditions.  

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor
LOVE ROSES----my apology for the confusion. I have been off the boards for many months and I was reconnecting with Javala (having nothing to do with her topic). Although I cannot speak for her, it seems to me that you may both be on the same page spiritually and , probably, philosophically. I think it appears to be inside messaging in an attempt to stay off webbie's radar...LOL....Again...sorry for going off topic.
Esteemed Contributor

Is this still SATURDAY????????

Esteemed Contributor

You guys are so funny. I wonder if the funny farm is at capacity yet????

Respected Contributor
I thought it was still FRIDAY ........
Respected Contributor
There should be an empty bed since I just checked out.......but, I really wish it would stay available just in case ! I never know what can set me off ..... Smiley Embarassed)
Respected Contributor

Danky thank you for those kind words... I was really lost for a while to lose a friend like you who took time to understand me there are only a few here.. that care to peek over that horizon... but it here and it will continue to if that even seem possible to considering the state we are already in...pacified for now but when those comforts no longer are there than how compliant will the masses be...

I wish some how many would recognized there are two sides to a story one side will lead to bondage and other to liberty, and taking the moderate road and not understanding the signs, will only lull one into false security....

Sorry I digress I am doing good and my health continues to improves believe it or not I do have peace, 

I really enjoy doing Lumilocity and Brain Power they have different mission but help to keep us sharp as drivers, mentally, as well the audible to hear and read those crawlers

anything you care to share of some lighter moments...

Respected Contributor

LOL Danky where is the funny farm is it inside or out I am glad that you were able to read my deleted post...   the ministry of truth is now on duty, Orwell and Huxley knew what was in motion....  I must brush up on my new speak and I just watch Soylent Green again it is so relevant to today they thought it might happen in 2022, but it seems to have started early...

I hope one can talk about a name of a 1973 movie on youtube...