Trusted Contributor

Re: Pfirst Pfizer Shot - Pfeeling Pfine

I had both Pfizer shots. I pfelt pfine apfter both opf them!

Honored Contributor

Had my first one Monday, arm is sore as all get out.

I've been thru worse. I was afraid of what may be coming down the pike and then not being able to get it while you could.

remember the toliet paper craze.  Right now Medicare will pay for it too that could change at any moment.   Those that don't get or won't get it at all will  be prolonging the time we can all get back to normal without this mask wearing, 6 ft distancing, etc.

I just bit the bullet and did it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Thought I'd post about this over here as well as in Wellness.

Got my pfirst Pfizer shot today and I pfeel pferfectly pfine. No pfunny side effects whatsoever.

But DH says I'm pronouncing my Fs strangely? Pfooey, I say! Woman Wink

I bow to your spelling 😄

Wait for the second, you will be over the moon.

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

Got my pfirst Pfizer shot today and I pfeel pferfectly pfine. No pfunny side effects whatsoever.

Love you spelling!  Glad you're feeling pferfectly phine.  Now I have to work on the word Moderna.  DH and I had both shots...no pfrobs!  Woman LOL

Moderna, huh? Do you find yourself unaccountably compelled to buy a pflying car and hire a robot maid?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

I bow to your spelling 😄

Wait for the second, you will be over the moon.

Oh lawd. I will be so giddy, no one will be able to stand me.

"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Got my pfirst Phizer shot today. I hope I don't pfall ill, that would be an epic pfail.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Got my pfirst Phizer shot today. I hope I don't pfall ill, that would be an epic pfail.

Woohoo! Hope you pfeel pfine and pfancy pfree, pfriend. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Have had both Pfizer shots.  No problems with the first one.  Arm soreness for 1 1/2 days after the second one (used Tylenol x2 and soreness went away).  Felt kind of tired for a couple days starting the day after the shot.  Now feel OK.

Respected Contributor

Pfinally got the second shot this morning.  So far, pferfect.  Hoping for an pfeaceful night and pfleasant day tomorrow.  Nothing in my pflanner, just in case, but geez, I hope to pfeel pferfect.

This is a lotta fun, let's keep this going!!  Hats off to the pfost originator!!  Well done, well done!!

Honored Contributor

That's good.  I only know of one person who felt really sick after the vaccine.  I do think some of her symptoms were psychosomatic.  She did not want the vaccine, came up with 109 excuses but her family talked her into it.  Her brothers are doctors.  No surprise that she had all of the potential side effects, every single one and even though she is recovered, she can't stop talking about how sick she felt for those 3 days.  Hopefully she'll have an easier time with the second shot.