Frequent Contributor

Re: Petition to QVC =Keep the Forum OPEN

Plesae don't shut down the forums!  They are more useful than you think.  I come every day to read them (rarely write anything).  I find out about products to buy.  Once they are gone; I won't have a reason to check in everyday, and will forget about checking on the TSV.  I only see what you will lose by shutting down the forums and nothing to gain from it.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

I'm signing the petition. I was sad to read this today for so many reasons. It's like loosing a lot of friendship all at once.

QVC, couldn't you go back to the drawing board and come up with a better idea?  One that could benefit both the Q and their faithful followers. 

@jubilant , there are many on this board that joined 

mellyg.proboards.com  Easy, quick registration and you will recognize a lot of nics from here. 🌺🌹💐

Respected Contributor

I can't believe this isn't a joke.  :-(

I've been on the boards since day 1 and have developed lifelong friendships.  I have spent a BOATLOAD of $$ because of some posts.  This is some of the best free advertising they could do.

Hopefully they will rethink this and keep it open.

Esteemed Contributor

I will add my voice to the Chorus to please keep the forums open. I cannot say that I will no longer shop here, but my shopping activity will be greatly reduced. 

I simply cannot take the ridiculous efforts by most of the hosts to drum up business. The shows are loud, overbearing and immature. Quite simply they have turned me off. If you think you are going to attract younger viewers let me disabuse you of that notion. My niece is 28 and she would not be caught dead watching or shopping on QVC. 

Since I only make a point to consistently watch two of the shows, I tend to find out about most items via this forum. Since you are taking this option away, there will be even fewer opportunities for me to care or notice what you might be selling. 

I do not pretend to have any idea of the costs associated with running a board, but I would think that many sales are made because of coming onto this website and forum daily and seeing what others are talking about or what  you may be offering.

I believe that you are being a short sighted in your long term business plan and this may effect you more than you realize. 

Respected Contributor

Count on me and my signature!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

Keep the forums!  

Esteemed Contributor

I hope the decision to end these forums is reconsidered.  I would miss it.

Respected Contributor

Please 🙏 keep the Forums!
I have learned so much from posters and feel that this is a community of friends. Almost like a family to me! 💞🤗
Honored Contributor

Q, please keep the forums.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please keep the forums open.  We spend lots of $$$ from recommendations from here.