Super Contributor

Re: Petition to QVC =Keep the Forum OPEN

QVC please reconsider! Keep the forums open.  Please !!

Contributor

The service these forums provide to your customers is invaluable.  Please don't close them!

Honored Contributor

I seriously doubt that anything we say will reverse the corporate decision that's already been made (and likely has been in the works for a while).

However, in the event that they go ahead with the shutdown, everyone who has posted here should register on the new Proboards forum before November 2nd.

I did.  It's easy and a lot of our regulars are already over there.  It's a great format; easy to navigate, nice layout, IMO.  I kept my regular nickname as did many others, so you'll know who's who.

Respected Contributor

QVC,

One of the favorite lines your hosts use is "The QVC FAMILY" 

If this is so; why are you breaking up the QVC FAMILY?

We have come to the forums to share stories, thoughts, purchases, likes and dislikes, reviews of products good and bad.

The threads are part of the QVC family. Many of us will not join you on FAKEBOOK.

Please rethink the decision to shut us down and know  that you are turning many of your so called family away.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 - QVC keep the forums.  Your QVC customers enjoy them and it creates good customer/QVC relations.  

Regular Visitor

Please keep forums open------will not join Facebook. This site provides info and entertainment!

Valued Contributor

I'll add my name.  Perhaps when TPTB realize the sadness of the news of the closing of the boards has caused so many of their cutomers, they might reconsider.

Super Contributor

PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS OPEN. I agree with all the comments the posters have written.

Regular Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I will nevere forget you or your kindness. I met you through these boards.

Katie Ann

I hope that Will is doing ok.

Valued Contributor

We are indeed your QVC viewers and family. Please keep the forums going. If you shut us down, most will shop elsewhere. You lose part of your base and we lose our community.