Occasional Contributor

Have been trying for a week to pay online.  Is anyone else having a problem accessing their statement and trying to pay when transferred to Synchrony Bank?

Contributor

I pay online every month, and I had no problem doing so this month.

Esteemed Contributor

I pay by phone.

Honored Contributor

If online isn't working for you, pay it by phone.  

Occasional Contributor

Do you pay a fee when you pay by phone?  Synchrony told me it was a $10 charge.

Occasional Contributor

Did you pay within the past week?  

Respected Contributor

I pay online but use my banks bill pay.

Honored Contributor

no problem getting into my account via the qvc website link.

i am using a laptop and firefox as my browser.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@Cinthy I had a horrible time last week trying to pay online, something I have been doing for years.  I have a brand new iPhone XR and a new iPad.  I tried opening my account on May 19, the day i was notified by phone my payment was due.  Payment was due 6-03.  I could not access my account the whole w/e.  Called QVC CS who transferred me to Synchrony.  My payment went from $38.00 to $93.  I exploded and the CS rep said it was all late charges.  I only had bought a pair of D and Co. beach pants since January.  Rep credited back the late charges, I made a $50 payment and told him if it happens again I'm closing my account.  Like they care.  I have Synchrony with Amazon and have never had an issue.  BTW, QVC CS said they had several issues last w/e.

Trusted Contributor

I just signed in with Firefox, as if I was paying my bill, and had no problem at all.

What browser are you using?