Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think it was last year that I saw Patti selling something on HSN, I believe it was, and she looked good. Can't remember what she was selling though.

@SilleeMee, I saw her too, I think it was maybe the Beauty Blender makeup sponge.

Yes, @Jordan2., you're right! I remember now. She was in a few beauty shows featuring that Blender, all in about the same time.

Honored Contributor

I hope PR gets her wish to live on a farm, I'm surprised she isn't in a position to make that happen now. I always preferred PR to LR she wasn't quite as self centered and phony. I guess the Q will allow their DIVAS to push the envelope so far. I wonder when one of the top two these days, will step over the line.

Super Contributor

PR became a legend in her own mind-----she thought she was going to take Hollywood by storm when she lost weight and left the Q.  Clearly that didn't happen.  LR, on the other hand, is making a killing and clearly successful.

Honored Contributor
I think Patti looks great and am so happy she seems to be enjoying her career
Honored Contributor

'Now that I'm thinking about it':

Now-a-days, there isn't anything wrong, more or less, with flounting weight (gain or loss), larger back sides, big muscles, etc., etc.

This is the era of 'flaunting', being very proud of 'this and that'. 

I'm guessing that PR wouldn't have many negative comments from viewers in this day and age. 

We've (many) have 'evolved' and embraced being outwardly proud of various physical attributes.

Just thinking out loud.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ChillyTulip wrote:

PR became a legend in her own mind-----she thought she was going to take Hollywood by storm when she lost weight and left the Q.  Clearly that didn't happen.  LR, on the other hand, is making a killing and clearly successful.

I think Patti was trying to get onto Dancing With The Stars.

I don't think LR is making a killing.  LOL

Valued Contributor

@Patriot3 I didn't notice the flirting. I did notice the expanded ego and looking into the monitor like her buddy LR.That was enough for me.

Trusted Contributor

I remember when she was on QVC how these forums criticized her weight so much that she went on a diet to look better.

Now that she is slim she no longer works for QVC.

Please leave her alone now.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I liked her a lot and it's good see that she's doing well.  It was so strange, a segment of the posters on this board just couldn't forgive her for losing weight.  She was very popular and then she lost weight (she never was fat, just average size) and being happy about it.  LR and Patti were friends at the time and LR also lost weight but no one criticized her or dogged her the way they did Patti.  It was like they felt that LR deserved to have the body she wanted but Patti did not.  I don't think that factored into Patti leaving, this board has never had that type of impact.  It's just to small.  I remember she was specializing in makeup and skincare when she left QVC, I think that's where her interests were and it appears she built her career around that.  She looks good.  

Oh my.  You've got it all wrong.  It wasn't FOR losing weight.  It was for her horrible egotistical attitude that she developed after she lost the weight.  She was a totally different person and not in a good way.

Reading the article and seeing that she follows and admires Amy Schumer, well, I'll just say I'm not a fan - of Patti OR Amy.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden, thank you for posting,  She looked great and it sounds like she is doing well, which is always the best.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!