Honored Contributor

I thought those of you who enjoyed PR when she was on QVC would enjoy this 

https://tvshoppingqueens.com/20-questions-with-patti-reilly/

Honored Contributor

Interesting @SeaMaiden.  Great picture of her.  I didn't know she was one of QVC'c most popular host. 

Respected Contributor

Since she recently joined the IT Cosmetics team, I wonder if we’ll be seeing her on the air?  It would be nice to see her again.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Great picture of Patti.

Trusted Contributor

I always enjoyed her, would be nice to see her again. I only wish the blogs on the Q were monitored back then like they are now and I believe things changed for the better on the blogs and forums do to Result of what happened to her. She’s a gorgeous girl and always has been.

Honored Contributor

I think it was last year that I saw Patti selling something on HSN, I believe it was, and she looked good. Can't remember what she was selling though.

Frequent Contributor

I did enjoy Patti Riley.  She was so good with the man who was the rep for Clarks shoes back in the day.  They used to tease each other and had great chemistry.  I always thought they should go out on a date.  She also had the best eyebrows of anyone ever on QVC.

Respected Contributor

Re: Patti Riley

[ Edited ]

She was a host that one either really liked or totally avoided, with few folks in the neutral zone. She was one of the most popular hosts when it came to being thoroughly dissected on the boards. After her weight loss many felt she was too flirtatious with the male vendors and was overbearing. Bob Mackie (?)  told her to quit talking. Others thought she was the best host for beauty. Sounds like she has found a job that suits her. It would be interesting if she came back to the Q as an IT OAP.

eta question mark. It may have been DB who told her to be quiet. Either way, it was aggravating enough to a vendor that he said something.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't  'figure out' what all of the negative fuss was.

Losing a bit of weight shouldn't be a negative.  She didn't 'overdo' it by any means.  Looked perfectly healthy.

I liked her.

Also, I believe it was DB, not BM who hinted for her to be a bit more quiet.

Well, I could be wrong.

Anyway, wishing her well.

Excellent host, imo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY I should have put a ? mark after the vendor..It may well have been DB. I don’t think it was the weight loss Itself that bothered folks, it was her demeanor after she thinned down.