Honored Contributor
I am calling it a night, Deb. Get a good night's rest.. Good Luck in the morning. Hugs and Luv ya!
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor
I too am so happy for your good news.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi Deb and all, thinking about you this morning at the Doctor's and praying it all went well!

Didn't LIG post the most beautiful pictures of Singer Island? Now I want to go too!! Thanks for sharing those LIG... you so sweet!

Deb, you are more than welcome to also post on the Mr. Lucky thread.. Lots of action over there too and lots of wonderful friends. Our circle is open to anyone!!

Get you some good naps in today- vacation isn't far away!!!

Hugs!!!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor
Hey Deb! I post with these crazy ladies! I couldn't figure out what pot candy was...it took me like a good minute...potato? Pot as in kettle? Nope....duh....POT...cannibis! Whatever works for you, go and do it!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor
Life!!!!! I knew you'd understand my brain f*rt!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Occasional Contributor

You guys R to funny!!!!! I only new what it was cuz my son lives in Colorado & Had 3 hip replacements & the pain meds did not work & he tried that & he had no pain . So I asked my Drs. & they said what do you have to lose try it. & it works. Will not know about the kidney until Monday. There going to do another pet & cat scan in june hoping it has not spread. But I am up to ready 87LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think its the candy... anyone that wants to gain weight try it. I just wish I was not so tired all the time. Boy Did I miss talking to all you ladies... Take Care, Deb FLa. PS That is singer Island..

Honored Contributor
Deb - praying for you regarding Monday's results...one day at a time, right? Have a relaxing evening!
Honored Contributor
On 3/27/2015 debfla said:

You guys R to funny!!!!! I only new what it was cuz my son lives in Colorado & Had 3 hip replacements & the pain meds did not work & he tried that & he had no pain . So I asked my Drs. & they said what do you have to lose try it. & it works. Will not know about the kidney until Monday. There going to do another pet & cat scan in june hoping it has not spread. But I am up to ready 87LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think its the candy... anyone that wants to gain weight try it. I just wish I was not so tired all the time. Boy Did I miss talking to all you ladies... Take Care, Deb FLa. PS That is singer Island..

Hey Deb.. great news about the weight gain- I am very happy about that. Do what you have to and if it works for you, bring on the pot candy. Prayers being said about Monday and upcoming PET scan and CT scan.. we want all good news! Your tiredness will slowly get better, your tiny body has been through so much and you are healing. Praise be to the man above! Hugs!
Go VOLS
Occasional Contributor

Hi Peaches & Ladies, Well the sodium test came out good, My Occ. Does not even know why he ordered it.well my weight went down to 84 lbs. I don't know whats going on I hope it has not spread. But when I get the cat or pet scan in June I have to drink this stuff don't know what it is but the test will take 3 to 4 hours. Like I said I have good & bad days. I have been trying not to sleep so much so that means I am up at 4:30am. Yesterday it was 1 year since they told me I had the cancer & 3-6 months to live, It was our 43 ann. I really think the pot & the holy water has made a big difference compared to all the 25 pills I take. Well going to lay down & will keep you all posted more than I have been doing. I have been slacking off. Thank you again for all your prayers & encouragement . Take Care, Debfla

Occasional Contributor

Peaches tell DH HELLO FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DebFla