Respected Contributor

@godi   Hope you are doing ok.  Hope you can come over to Proboards.  I need some fellow Pittsburghers and we will need your beautiful photos and sunrises and sunsets. Hope you can join us there.  

Trusted Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

@godi   Hope you are doing ok.  Hope you can come over to Proboards.  I need some fellow Pittsburghers and we will need your beautiful photos and sunrises and sunsets. Hope you can join us there.  

@lynnie61    I am a former Pittsburgher too.  Family still lives there.  I have also enjoyed the photos posted by @Godi.  It has been fun relating to people from the area....

Not sure yet if I will come over to Proboards.  Sad to see these forums come to an end.   

Respected Contributor

@Mombo1   give it a try or go look as a guest.  It’s a nice layout, and lots of posters have joined.  Hope to see you there!  Yes, sad this is going away here, everyone is comfortable here.  .  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @lynnie61 how do I join this board? 

Esteemed Contributor

@lynnie61  Ok I did it same name godi but how do I start a thread or reply to one? 

Respected Contributor

@godi    You just pick the topic folder (underlined should be in alphabetical order) you want to post in, once you open it, and in the top right hand corner there is a “create thread” button.  It will post in that topic. Good luck.  (I only did one new so far.)

Dont know how to post a picture.  (Yet)