Honored Contributor

@sharke  Look what we've got and it's now 59°.

Screenshot_20170927-171616.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Girl, isn't it wonderful !    Fall has come to Tx. too !  I'm happy as a pig in ^^^^.    LOL

I turned my fans off, no pricey a/c any more which means they will raise the rate again because we're not using it. July's bill was 309, Aug. was 250

Sept.'s should be down in the 200 range.   Oct. will be glorious my fav time of yr. hubbo's too.

I'm enjoying every cool breeze and breaking out my fancy Isaac sweaters !

deadoralivetumbleweed.gif

Honored Contributor

Why don't you and DH come over for the balloon fiesta?  I bet he'd get a kick out of it.  Men usually love the mechanics of it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That's something that you have to plan for a yr in advance. There is a tour bus that goes there. They take care of the driving, accomodations, etc. I wouldn't mind it, but, we don't like crowds, confusion, noise, etc.

We have a 'poor man's ' balloon race around Palo Duro Canyon and a park in town John Stiff park has a balloon show, but, it's way early in morning.

We're old and set in ways I guess.  I can watch on youtube probably.

He just got back from a trip from back home in Ind. I stayed home. that day and a half drive is hard on my butt and putting up with each other in a confined space for days isn't my cup of tea. He goes yearly. I'm gonna just go every other yr. and that's just because of the one sister I can stand the other one is a nut job.   LOL

1%23aballon.gif

Honored Contributor

Could you two please blow some cool weather to Georgia?  It's still 90 degrees here!!  

I do not want to mow my lawn anymore!  I'll pay!  Got EZ Pay?  I might catch a payment for you.  Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy