Respected Contributor

I dropped off two packages at the post office for return last Tuesday, February 11.  I used the QVC printed return label but I am still not able to see the progress of the package as it makes its way back to QVC.  Anybody else have issues with tracking info?  I maybe need to contact customer service.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: PROBLEM TRACKING RETURNS

That’s what I do.  Email them.  You’ll get a fast, accurate response.

Respected Contributor

Yes I had the same problem recently not being able to track my return.  Then after about 2 weeks I got an e-mail from the Q saying it was received and it would take another 4-5 days for the refund to be processed. So all told it took about 3 weeks to receive my refund. 

Valued Contributor

@KentuckyWoman I was told they use a third party company to pick up QVC returns. The scenario was your package sits in a big bin waiting with other returns.This company comes in and picks them up to get the returns in the mail process. QVC customer service told me last year when my return sat in my city for days. HTH

Respected Contributor

So happy you brought this up. I keep checking (8 days now) for confirmation of package in mail but nothing shows up (used the q return label). I used to get a notice of a package mailed in 2-3 days. Now it seems to take almost over month for returns even if you put it back in the mail the day after you receive it. S L O W

Trusted Contributor

Ever since they re vamped the layout for tracking, order status, etc, I feel it is a mess.  For returns you are unable to track.  I decided I'm done with QVC.  I have been with QVC form the beginning.  They have been going down hill for a long time.  This may be just a little thing for a lot of people, but I thought it was a total waste of money and effort.  The old system worked well, and was very user friendly.  So for me...I'm paying off my QVC card and easy pay, then...cancelling my card for good.  Best of luck to everyone else.

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

@KentuckyWoman I was told they use a third party company to pick up QVC returns. The scenario was your package sits in a big bin waiting with other returns.This company comes in and picks them up to get the returns in the mail process. QVC customer service told me last year when my return sat in my city for days. HTH

@Estates 

You are exactly correct.

I have had pkgs. sit at my PO for up to ten days before being picked up by the Third Party.

Often there is NO return tracking....then poof, it is received.

@KentuckyWoman    There is nothing C/S can do to help you really.

You just have to be patient.  If you have your postal receipt, there is no problem.

Eventually, it will get credited, but not fast sometimes.

I dropped off a return on 2/7.  Haven't heard a thing.

Another on 2/11 . I already got an email about credit on that one.

A week is crazy fast for me!

Not sure what happened to the first return.