Honored Contributor

Watching the food shows I notice that when the other hosts (not David) come over to taste the food they do a little dance.  It's silly.  I wonder if they do that at home or when eating out.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Dance When you Eat?

Well, maybe not when eating out, unless it's a dinner-dance.

But sometimes at home DH or I will do a little "happy dance", if something is particularly good.  We find anything that makes life a little more fun is a good thing.  There's enough serious stuff in today's world.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No kitchen table in my kitchen.  It's a dance floor--seriously. 

If DH and I dance, it's usually in the kitchen.  (Well, not in our summer home, too small, we can only hug and slow dance.  And no dipping, my hair could catch on fire.)Woman Very Happy

I remember hearing that my father's parents used to shove the huge dining table aside so they could dance their way through the house.

I can remember dancing in my great grandmother's kitchen with her.  That's where the radio was.

Honored Contributor

No, there is no dancing where we eat out.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm @Venezia I don't mean dance with another person, I mean wave your arms and roll your eyes and other silly stuff.

Honored Contributor

someone's in a bad mood. 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954- Yes, I think we get it.  You don't like the hosts doing the "happy dance".  But sometimes DH and I really are just silly.  Sometimes I laugh out loud at DH's antics.  Other times I roll my eyes!  True.  (At home only, however.  Not in public.)

Esteemed Contributor

I don't, but my dog does.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse  doesn’t mean someone’s in a bad mood.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely. Whenever possible.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr