Honored Contributor

Re: NEED PRAYER FOR DDIL**UPDATE

@MaggieMack@tends2dogs

Checking back in!  Thanks for "bumping" MaggieMack -- the good news was easier to find this way.

Still prayers are being given for your DDIL, tends2dogs.  Bless her heart.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

good news!  prayers continue for success for ddill's journey to good health.

Honored Contributor

So happy to hear that all went well with the surgery.  Life can be so hard but I believe that God is good.  I will continue to pray for her healing.  May she feel the comfort and peace of God surrounding her as she continues her journey.

Respected Contributor

Prayers for you and your family, especially DDIL.  Blessings!!!

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs Just had a chance to check back for an update...so glad that the procedure went well! Sounds like your DDIL has just the right attitude to carry her through the rough time ahead--and that's a big part of the battle. I will keep her and all of you in my prayers. God has this all under control!

Honored Contributor

So very happy for your update.  God's blessings are wonderful.  I cannot believe my world existed before my son brought my DIL into my life back in 2000 when they met and 2006 when they married.   I love her so much and I know you love yours as well.

Blessings to your whole family.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.  I am also a breast cancer survivor - and mine was a very aggressive tumor (I had over 20 positive lymph nodes).  After 4 sessions of adriramycin/cytoxin and another 4 of taxotere, I had 37 radiation treatments and after a six week recovery from both, I began hormone therapy and now take Arimidex daily (bc my tumor was strongly estrogen receptor positive and Arimidex helps prohibit estrogen production.  There are other therapies available depending upon what her own tumor markers show.  

I am only adding the above info because I was told my own journey might not have the greatest prognosis - - but in 4 months I will be 5 years cancer free!   There are many of us having success stories and I'll be praying for your DDIL to join us in that club of having a similar outcome! 

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs

Pray that healing grace will encompass your DDIL, healing her body and bringing her mind to peace with the challenges ahead.

Super Contributor

@tends2dogs

I will continue my prayers for her strength and healing.

What a beautiful soul she has, to smile and stay positive!

I hope she can get back to her 1st graders and continue to grace them with her presence and knowledge.

Many Blessing to you and your family.

In my thoughts and prayers ~ sunshine&rainbows

Respected Contributor

Lots of prayer, positive thoughts, and good wishes going out for your daughter in law!  Heart

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero