Valued Contributor

I am praying for your DDIL and that her round of chemo comes out good and her cancer is gone for good.

Respected Contributor

Re: NEED PRAYER FOR DDIL**UPDATE

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs, I'm glad to kind that the proceedure was successful. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. @MaggieMack, thank you for sharing @tends2dogs's latest update. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs

I am so pleased to read this good news.  Bless her heart, I hope that her chemotherapy treatment goes as well as it possibly can given the circumstances.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

So glad to read that your daughter-inlaw did good with her procedure today. Many prayers and good healthy wishes am sending to her and your entire family.

Esteemed Contributor

As a breast cancer survivor, I can so appreciate what you are all going through. God bless your DIL and the entire family. I went through eight months of chemo and completed my treatment 13 years ago. I have a lot of faith in the medical community for successful treatment of this horrible disease. xoxo

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

Glad to hear that the procedure was a sucess.  Prayers are very powerful indeed and will pray for her and all of her family.

Honored Contributor

OMGosh!  Prayers to your beautiful daughter in law! 

Esteemed Contributor

What wonderful news !

I feel blessed, too, tends2dogs, just reading your beautiful post.
Honored Contributor

I just found this thread, and am so glad to read the update. 

I will continue to pray for your entire family, as well as all the medical personnel that are involved to have their hands and minds guided and to see what they need to know and do, and to have the skill and the ability to minister to her needs at this time.

What a wonderful woman, to be so positive during this trying time.