Esteemed Contributor

1.   Smile Why?  Because it makes you attractive.  It changes your mood.  It relieves stress.  And it helps you stay positive.

2.   Faith is what keeps us going after we have lost hope, having faith is having the intelligence and the ability to know how to use the power of positive thinking to help ourselves overcome negative situations.

3.  Properly used, positive reinforcement is extremely powerful.

4.    Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.

5.  Work hard, stay positive, and get up early.  It's the best part of the day.

6.   A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it annoys enough people to make it worth the effort.

7.   When you think positive, good things happen.

8.   Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.

9.  You won't have a positive life, if you have a negative mind.  Change your perspective.

10.   H.O.P.E:  Have Only Positive Expectations.

11.   Think positive, because thoughts are like the steering wheel that moves our life in the right direction.

12.   Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Yes, being positive is good for your mental health and well being.  I try to be positive but am not always successful.  I think what makes me positive is what  I can control and do something about.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I loved signing on and seeing this WONDERFUL, positive thread!👍👍 I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with #1.😁 I cracked up when I read #6, and am still giggling.😂😂.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Re: POSITIVE QUOTES

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles ...I like #6 too.  The satisfaction  alone truly is worth the effort.  Negativity is a downer and I do my best to stay away from negative people.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   Well said!!! There is so much negativity these days, but positivity neutralizes negativity anyday.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

What a welcome post!  Thanks, @Lindsays Grandma !  Significantly, so many of these tenets are the backbone of successful psychotherapy, and demonstrably improved mental health, as well as just great guidance for life in general.