Honored Contributor

@corita  From what I remember Lori's items starts on Inspired Style and continues on to her own Logo show and then more Logo on PM Style. Why?

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@corita  From what I remember Lori's items starts on Inspired Style and continues on to her own Logo show and then more Logo on PM Style. Why?

---------------------

For me, it is just over kill!!!  And a big  reason why I don't watch Monday afternoon/night!!

Again - for me - Inspired Style, Logo and PM shows are so discombobulated...poor host presentation skills; much bouncing around set; talking really fast and limited in great products for sale!!

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

I always try to tune in to all the "style" shows to watch Shawn shave her feet!!!

@fortune

yellow-lol-smiley-emoticon.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@truffle. Never found GILI to be a good fit for me, but Isaac's tees hold up forever. I've skipped his flowered sweaters and lace or ruffled items.

@Shanus my experience with his tees is that they pill (the white tees) and they're too heavy for the summer.  I have much better luck with the tees at the eddie bauer website.  

Honored Contributor

I hadn't watched PM STYLE since the new format and new hosts with heir FASHIONS NIGHT IN I watched it twice and that was it for me. ....However, a couple of months ago I tuned in for a peek (there was nothing much on to watch that night) and then I remembered why I no longer watch this mess....not fond of the featured host's presentations,  all the beauty and hair products in the show, and not fond of the little clothing they did show........

Concur with many others......too many beauty products in QVC's fashion shows.....no wonder in the last quarter QVC reported a decline in beauty product sales......apparently QVC has not heard of product OVERSATURATION which explains the decline! They should keep beauty on their Beauty IQ online network......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Shawn recently did a wig show and she was very entertaining trying on a brown short wig and then asking over and over did it look good, no it didn't.  Her bio hair was looking good with good color too but then her next show looked completely different like she got rid of most of the blonding. Way too dark I was thinking at the time.   

Respected Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

And she shaves her under arms....................

@fortune.....

@Miranda1550

On air????????  Oh, I can't wait to see that!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@fortune

Many times........................