Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE READ PEEPS

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

I do not see posters crawling back.  I see posters who enjoy their time here and have been here for a very long time.

I see posters who do not use FB and were hesitant to join a new site; that is understandable.  Not everyone is comfortable signing up for something new.

I see posters happy to still be able to talk with friends who have not joined the new board.  I know I am because one I was hoping would join the new board said she would not. 

Now that there is a second chance, so to speak, to stay in touch with favorites peeps - what is the big deal??

I really do not like to see posters who are happy to be back being picked at.

I already said I'd stay until the end and I am already on the other site, for how long remains to be seen.

As far as the Q's original plan to shut down, it was not something I liked to see but I did not take it personally.   

Whether some see it as disrespect - well, then you do you and let others be.  It's that simple.

@Cakers3   I feel pretty much the way you do. No matter what happens in life...life does go on. Most things don't last forever.  

I read "a lot between the lines" in QVC's "We Heard You Post" and also in this latest post. While I am thankful they extended the time because it gives us more time....I am not holding my breath for the future and I refuse to obsess about it. It doesn't help "our cause". In fact, my feeling is,  it hurts our cause.

As much as I would miss  these forums and relationships, we do have options if we truely want to stay together as a group of people. Let's keep that in mind.   I  don't mean to make light of people's feelings.  I was sad and disappointed, too when I heard it but such is life. Some things are better to let go and move forward. Here we are spending what time is left complaining.

I really appreciate those of you who are looking forward and working on something new and, who knows, maybe even better for us!  Thanks for all your efforts!