Valued Contributor

I for one will continue to monitor this board, but I really like the new format on the Proboards. That being said, if QVC is trying to push us to FB, I'm not buying it. Too many skanky issues with that site. I deleted my page a year ago and don't miss it at all. They track everything on FB and that includes your location, name, friends, etc as well as shopping choices.

Honored Contributor

FaceBook held no interest so I think restoring these boards was for the best.

Honored Contributor

I am neither going to FB nor canceling my future deliveries.   

Honored Contributor

I just re-read what the Q posted...it sounds very much like they are staying open. I will post at both forums. The new board is very nice so far and I would not delete my account unless something really objectional were to go down. Those ladies put in a LOT of work to get a beautiful board up and running and it seems like a slap in the face to cut and run. JMO and I know others may disagree. BTW: I am not mad at the Q...I was disappointed and happy they re-thought their decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

CALM DOWN.  I DON'T BELIEVE THAT MESSAGE SAYS THEY ARE STAYING OPEN.   WHAT THAT IS FOR IS TO PUSH US TO FACE BOOK.  SORRY QVC      NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.    I have canceled all auto deliveries.   Tired of these games.  If they stay up I will put them back. 

READ post #6.

Esteemed Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

@manny2 

I'm posting, but I'm not buying, nor am I thanking, trusting, or believing. Now that they've shown what they've about how can we be expected to forget about it?

@occasionalrainAll I can say is if you don't have an expectation you won't be disappointed. I along with everyone was disappointed when I read they were closing this board down. The truth is they don't owe us anything we transact business with them that is all. This board is a bonus they give to posters. It is belongs to them, so they can withdraw at anytime.

Lets hope they listen to us as customers and do something about the ridiculous shipping charges. They might want to tone down some of their hosts, and stop with the family, children, house and vacation stories.

@manny2  I just told you the same thing but it didn't register so well coming from me.  It is right, however.  The Q doesn't owe you or anyone else a thing, but the products you order.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

FaceBook held no interest so I think restoring these boards was for the best.

Faacebook is the one folks should have privacy concerns for.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

After reading a few more posts, I'm not sure everyone is seeing this entire message.  Just seeing the headline is confusing, but if you read the rest it seems clear to me the boards are staying.  FF8299B2-FD8C-4BD4-B902-5331A6F840A0.jpeg

Autumn thank you sign with color maple leaves.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

Well stated!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Complain when they announce they are closing the boards......complain when they announce they are keeping the boards open.  

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.