Trusted Contributor

PAGING terrier3, re: Pure Integrity Candles

Thanks a bunch for your recommendation of the Fruit Slices fragrance! It's beyond delicious.  I've never ordered from them b4 and their shipping time as well as the USPS was remarkable.  I placed my order 9am-ish on Monday, they shipped my candles @  530pm-ish the same day.  I know that I'm not a long ways away (central NY) but I had the box on my porch @ 2:30 Wednesday! I lit my Fruit Slices immediately! So very clean burning and I love the frosted jar.  Thanks again!Cat Surprised

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

Re: PAGING terrier3, re: Pure Integrity Candles

@cancun08 wrote:

@Thanks a bunch for your recommendation of the Fruit Slices fragrance! It's beyond delicious.  I've never ordered from them b4 and their shipping time as well as the USPS was remarkable.  I placed my order 9am-ish on Monday, they shipped my candles @  530pm-ish the same day.  I know that I'm not a long ways away (central NY) but I had the box on my porch @ 2:30 Wednesday! I lit my Fruit Slices immediately! So very clean burning and I love the frosted jar.  Thanks again!Cat Surprised

I'm really glad you like your candle...the owners of the business are great people too!

100% made in the USA from all USA made materials. BTW - You can return the wooden top and get a dollar off your next candle. I once had 15 lids to return!!!

Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

@Thanks a bunch for your recommendation of the Fruit Slices fragrance! It's beyond delicious.  I've never ordered from them b4 and their shipping time as well as the USPS was remarkable.  I placed my order 9am-ish on Monday, they shipped my candles @  530pm-ish the same day.  I know that I'm not a long ways away (central NY) but I had the box on my porch @ 2:30 Wednesday! I lit my Fruit Slices immediately! So very clean burning and I love the frosted jar.  Thanks again!Cat Surprised

I'm really glad you like your candle...the owners of the business are great people too!

100% made in the USA from all USA made materials. BTW - You can return the wooden top and get a dollar off your next candle. I once had 15 lids to return!!!

Hey thanks Terrier, I didn't know that about the lids (but I have to say I like the jars so much I have many things lined up for them once the candles are gone). Heart

Super Contributor

I've never heard of Pure Integrity candles but just went to their website.  I'm really sensitive to scents and can only burn fruit scented candles.  Is the Fruit Slices candles purely a fruit scent?  It sounds wonderful.  They seem to have a lot of fruit scented candles.  I'm considering ordering the Fruit Slices.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Super Contributor

I'm bumping this up because I'd really like to know the answer before I order this candle.  Thanks.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Trusted Contributor

I get a lot of "orange" scent, but not a harsh, tart fragrance.  There's a sweetness to it, but not vanilla-y, I don't like vanilla scented anything.  HTH

Honored Contributor

@NickNack1 wrote:

I'm bumping this up because I'd really like to know the answer before I order this candle.  Thanks.

You caught me right before I'm leaving to go to Lake George!

Fruit Slices smells like you would imagine - a combo or orange, cherry, lemon, raspberry - like all the flavors of fruit slice candy in a box. It's my favorite summer scent. NOTHING "fake" about it at all! 

The soy they use and the fragrances too are natural. It burns almost totally soot free.

I think you'll like it! They do a HUGE mail order business...I'm just lucky to live near the factory.

Let us know if you get it and like it!

Honored Contributor

@NickNack1 wrote:

I've never heard of Pure Integrity candles but just went to their website.  I'm really sensitive to scents and can only burn fruit scented candles.  Is the Fruit Slices candles purely a fruit scent?  It sounds wonderful.  They seem to have a lot of fruit scented candles.  I'm considering ordering the Fruit Slices.

It is a fruit scented candle, but not over the top. They also have a rating system where you can see how strong a candle is before purchasing based on their rating system. If you have sensitivity to smells, I would check out that rating sstem first. I have ordered from them a lot and have never been dissappointed, and I don't find their candles to be over the top with scents, just nice strong fragrance, but beautiful fragrances-they do not smell synthetic at all....Hope this helps!!!

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

I get a lot of "orange" scent, but not a harsh, tart fragrance.  There's a sweetness to it, but not vanilla-y, I don't like vanilla scented anything.  HTH

I personally think that undernote of sweetness is raspberry or cherry.

Trusted Contributor

It's wonderful, whatever it may be.  They have gained a customer & I will pass the word along at work!!  Enjoy your trip, terrier.