Respected Contributor

Is this about marijuana laws?  Why can't we talk about 

that?

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

well there will be plenty of "rumors" because no one knows exactly what this post is about......unless someone is just willing to come out and say it. Smiley Mad

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

WHAT PLAN ALREADY?  WE'VE BEEN WAITING...

Honored Contributor

One of my brothers lives in Portland, Oregon.  His one warning is not about pot (he loves pot).  His warning is:

DO NOT PLAN TO RETIRE IN OREGON.  OREGON DOES NOT LIKE OLD PEOPLE!!!

Image result for peanuts characters

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

One of my brothers lives in Portland, Oregon.  His one warning is not about pot (he loves pot).  His warning is:

Among other things.  You can go there and be put down so to speak (euthenasia).  The pot laws are lax.  Lots of prisons with very hard core inmates.  AND, of all things, they don't like non-Oregonians.  We were told to go back after someone asked us where we were from.  The fat ugly woman was from the UK - SHE should go back and stay there.  The nerve of that dunce. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

Well, I guess everybody is going to hate us in that case because we retired to Portland 2 years ago to be close to DD, SIL and our new granddaughter.  To heck with those naysayers.  This city is supposed to be full of love.  Maybe they smoked it all up.  LOL...

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

well there will be plenty of "rumors" because no one knows exactly what this post is about......unless someone is just willing to come out and say it. Smiley Mad

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So, has anyone figured out what this thread is referring to yet ?

Honored Contributor

Lila Belle wrote:

sunshine45 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So, has anyone figured out what this thread is referring to yet ?

well, i sure havent!!!! LOL i am still in the dark......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein