Regular Contributor

I've been away forever and came back to a totally different place, looks like a different realm. I am a person that hate changes, sooooo. My mother always said, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I understand trying to stop trolls and whatnot but this setup is confusing, the colors are drab and for me personally harder on my eyes, juvenile, and a real threat of a popularity contest. It's nice they want to upgrade and secure who is participating on their boards and whatnot but they should absolutely tweak it some more.
Jerz

Regular Contributor
Sorry but I cannot fix any typo, I don't know how to edit.
Regular Contributor
Can we no longer just reply to the entire thread... Do we have to reply to an individual now?? Thanks.
Jerz
Respected Contributor

@Jerz-girl wrote:
Sorry but I cannot fix any typo, I don't know how to edit.

To edit, when you are in the post you want to edit, click on the 3 little dots that are next to the title of the post on the right hand side of the post.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Regular Contributor

Okay,  I found how to do a general reply,  now can someone please tell me where the "breadcrumb"  trail is,  thanks. 

Jerz 

Honored Contributor

You can edit by going to your post and you might see 3 gray dots on the top right  of your post that will give you a menu to click on or if dots are not there, run cursor around that area and a gray box will appear and let you click on menu for editing.

It appears that how things appear to anyone is dependent on your device, browser, etc whether you see things the same. 

Honored Contributor

@Jerz-girl wrote:
Can we no longer just reply to the entire thread... Do we have to reply to an individual now?? Thanks.
Jerz

There's a big red REPLY button at the top left of the original post that you can use to reply to a topic in general.

To edit a post, use the three ellipses dots to the right of the post title. Click the dots and you will have options to edit any of your posts and even delete replies. (You can not delete an original post.) Here's a picture of the dots (highlighted) from another post:

EditDots.JPG

Regular Contributor

Thank you! 

Jerz 

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

You can edit by going to your post and you might see 3 gray dots on the top right  of your post that will give you a menu to click on or if dots are not there, run cursor around that area and a gray box will appear and let you click on menu for editing.

It appears that how things appear to anyone is dependent on your device, browser, etc whether you see things the same. 

Yes. About the only thing I can do from my iPhone is post. And my iPhone doesn't even call it a Reply, there's a button to Comment on a post. It's like it's totally different software, which is weird.

Regular Contributor

Thank you one and all!   I appreciate the help. 

Jerz