Respected Contributor

Have to say I'm liking our Governor more every day.   Yesterday at his press conference he prayed.   He read a psalm.   It was needed .  He also asked people to put their flags out.   Our entire street had them out yesterday . A great sight. 

Trusted Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Have to say I'm liking our Governor more every day.   Yesterday at his press conference he prayed.   He read a psalm.   It was needed .  He also asked people to put their flags out.   Our entire street had them out yesterday . A great sight. 

The current times do show you what our representatives are made of.

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers are needed. Prayers for all.

Frequent Contributor

SAME!  He is doing a FANTASTIC job in my opinion!  It's not going to be quick or easy to navigate this unknown however his entire team is communicating daily.

Regular Contributor

I have to say the same about MD's governor Hogan. I was just really indifferent towards him in the past, but now when I see him I get the feeling that he is really looking out for our safety, able to take care of us, and competent, 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank goodness for caring elected officials. 

Honored Contributor

He said, 'live like you've got it.'

Respected Contributor

I don’t live in New York but I like listening to NY Gov. Cuomo.  I don’t know how popular he is in NY but he is a calming source of reason in regards to the virus in his state (in my opinion). 

Honored Contributor
From everything I've read, deciding at the last minute to call off Ohio's primary didn't go too well for him. I followed that in the news: on, off, on, off well into the Monday night before it. And now of course it's in the courts to be decided.
Valued Contributor

At first I wasn't too sure about him during this whole thing. I do NOT agree one bit with the primary call off but for the most part, he is doing a good job.