Respected Contributor

A thread wherein you can share thoughts, opinions, what you are doing, where you are going, memories, or something that happened during your day...whatever you wish to talk about.

Sometimes, there are things you might want to offer but hate to start a thread to do it. 

Nothing is deemed "OFF TOPIC."

For me, I have a Lab puppy and it has been an adventure to keep him away from the 17 year cicadas that we are experiencing in Maryland right now.  It is fine when he chases them but if he gets them, CRUNCH....UGH!!  They are so darn noisy too.

How about you?

Edited to add:  I was so excited yesterday.  I found banana popsicles at the grocery store and I had not one for decades. Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha   About 6 or 8 weeks ago on a week-end I started a thread about how dead the boards were and asked what everyone was up to.  People talked about everything.  I think it went on to 29 pages. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Today.....or tomorrow....I have to make a huge decision on whether to sell our house and buy a new, smaller one, still in this same area.  Why today or tomorrow?  Because it's in a new community and the builder is raising the prices Saturday morning.

In true Libra fashion (the scales) I am having trouble making a decision.  I know all the pros and cons of staying here or moving, but I'm still undecided. 

I think my sister and friends are tired of listening to me about it, LOL.  I know it's my decision to make and not theirs but it's quite a bit of money, but not overpriced for our area.  But it still gives me pause.  

I have never been good with change.

So, at this very moment, I'm sitting here stress eating Buttercrisp crackers because the decision to do that came very easily to me.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

ewww cicadas but u got me at banana popsicle @Mersha 

what company is it from

I have the Outshine company at our local supermarket - they offer the usualy strawberry, orange, grape but i dont think i ever saw a banana one...

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh   I bet you're living in a large family home and no longer need the space or want to clean and maintain it.  Moving to a smaller space would be a freeing relief IMO.  I'd do it in a heartbeat. Make new memories. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Holy cow, it's 92 here today, and warm weather will continue all week. I think I can do my planting earlier than usual, I usually wait till Memorial Day.🌞🌺💐🌹

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

what company is it from

I have the Outshine company at our local supermarket - they offer the usualy strawberry, orange, grape but i dont think i ever saw a banana one...

I get the Outshine ones, too, both the regular and sugar-free (each has different flavors), but I'd LOVE to have banana!  Going to have to look for that one.  

I love having popsicles on hand, both for a treat and to cool me down when the weather is warm/hot.

We are having a few cooler days, starting today, so I'm going to enjoy the heck out of that!  I HATE the heat so much.  It was cloudy, which I do prefer over sunny, but now it's mostly sunny.  Hoping for more clouds to blow in.  Smiley Happy

Happy day, everybody!

Honored Contributor

Oh I can easily go offtopic.

I don't drink pop anymore. I enjoy strawberry Bubbly and mango Bubbly. Well, I ran out, so I decided to walk on the wild side and put pineapple Bubbly and peach Bubbly in my grocery pickup order.

Terrible horrible mistake. I hate them both. I felt nauseated from drinking the pineapple flavor. And now I have no Bubbly I want to drink and I don't feel like going to the grocery store again this soon.

Big Time Bubbly Bummer!!!!!!

So I learned something. If I want to try a new Bubbly flavor, get one of my known preferred flavors as well, and only take a risk on one new flavor at a time.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

what company is it from

@Yahooey   They are Harris Teeter store brand.  I believe that store is predominantly in the south but we have some in Maryland.  They also do a sweet tea that is to die for.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt   I like to have popsicles on hand in case of stomach type issues also.

When you can't keep anything down, they are great to suck on to get some hydration.