Esteemed Contributor

Well ..... I have had two QVC screw ups.  On one order, they sent the completely wrong thing.  I called and what I actually ordered was still available so they sent another, which I have already received.  On another order, it was supposedly shipped, with a tracking number, but then the number was cancelled or voided.  No idea what happened there.  Again, thankfully, what I ordered was still available, but I have not received the replacement yet.  I have to remind myself to be sure to check my packages as soon as they arrive to be sure I got the right thing, even if I don't deal with whatever it is right away.  I am glad that shipping is going better than it did for the last two years.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Re: OUTSTANDING SHIPPING !

[ Edited ]

QVC messes up big time just enough to make me truly wary of ordering anything that I must have. I ordered an item for a present, that three weeks later, nothing, no notice of shipping, customer service says can't cancel. (I ordered this the middle of November.)  

I gave up and bought a replacement, and now I have both. And that's the problem, QVC doesn't come through just enough times that they can't be trusted. Amazon always comes through. I may not get the item that I want but at least I can always choose some things that I know will be here quickly from Amazon. 

Respected Contributor

I've had good luck on all my orders as well.  I do order early and I am not a last minute shopper.  Advanced orders shipped on time as well. 

I did do a return and got my refund already.  Fastest one ever.  Just about a week is all.

Honored Contributor

Re: OUTSTANDING SHIPPING !

[ Edited ]

I'm done with all my deliveries, from various different stores, and using various shipping  services.  It was a good year!