Esteemed Contributor

Well ..... I have had two QVC screw ups.  On one order, they sent the completely wrong thing.  I called and what I actually ordered was still available so they sent another, which I have already received.  On another order, it was supposedly shipped, with a tracking number, but then the number was cancelled or voided.  No idea what happened there.  Again, thankfully, what I ordered was still available, but I have not received the replacement yet.  I have to remind myself to be sure to check my packages as soon as they arrive to be sure I got the right thing, even if I don't deal with whatever it is right away.  I am glad that shipping is going better than it did for the last two years.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: OUTSTANDING SHIPPING !

[ Edited ]

QVC messes up big time just enough to make me truly wary of ordering anything that I must have. I ordered an item for a present, that three weeks later, nothing, no notice of shipping, customer service says can't cancel. (I ordered this the middle of November.)  

I gave up and bought a replacement, and now I have both. And that's the problem, QVC doesn't come through just enough times that they can't be trusted. Amazon always comes through. I may not get the item that I want but at least I can always choose some things that I know will be here quickly from Amazon. 

Respected Contributor

I've had good luck on all my orders as well.  I do order early and I am not a last minute shopper.  Advanced orders shipped on time as well. 

I did do a return and got my refund already.  Fastest one ever.  Just about a week is all.

Honored Contributor

Re: OUTSTANDING SHIPPING !

[ Edited ]

I'm done with all my deliveries, from various different stores, and using various shipping  services.  It was a good year!