Respected Contributor

Whether it's QVC, UPS or USPS,  shipping has been fast as far as my deliveries are going so hats off !  I have been receiving my QVC orders here in Mo within 3-4 days  from the normal 7-10 days. So whether hiring more workers, drivers etc, I appreciate the fast shipping.  JMO

Respected Contributor

Re: OUTSTANDING SHIPPING !

[ Edited ]

I agree.  Kudos to QVC for getting out our orders so very fast.  Also kudos to the delivery services.

Honored Contributor

I'm very pleased with QVC, Amazon, Wal-Mart shipping this year and UPS, USPS are doing well too (knocking on wood).

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I just checked my order for the Sports Savy joggers ( 2/19 TSV ) and it was shipped yesterday(2/19)  from Fort Worth Tx and is already here in Mo and will probably be delivered tomorrow or Thursday ! ( 3-4 day delivery !! Why can't they do this all the time ? Woman Very Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  wrote: I'm very pleased with QVC, Amazon, Wal-Mart shipping this year and UPS, USPS are doing well too (knocking on wood).

Same for me with Amazon, haven't used Walmart .

Honored Contributor

Same for me with HSN and Blair.  Amazon is always fast for us.

Honored Contributor

I made a QVC order and a Dooney & Bourke order on 12/15 and both came today from my UPS man and before lunch as well.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

My deliveries have all been on time--except for each and every one that's coming by Mail Innovations.  And that includes those other than from QVC.  All those have been "delayed" at my post office.  Except I know they're not really at the post office.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm very satisfied with QVC's shipping this holiday season.  My orders have been received within a week.  Good job QVC and the carriers!!

Occasional Contributor

Glad for everyone here receiving their packages on time, but I live in NY and so much for QVC "guaranteeing" that packages would be delivered before Christmas!

I have several orders placed from 2 & 3 weeks ago that I still have not received! They were all Christmas gifts for family and now I have to not only find something to replace them with, but also return all of them and pay shipping fee because so much for their promises!

I ordered a Cuddl Duds pj & 2 Zuda fleece sweaters for my daughters over 2 weeks ago. PJs shipped over the weekend and it now shows delivery date of next Tuesday the 27!

As for the sweaters, one shipped regular mail 2 days ago and still not showing if USPS is in receipt yet! The other is still "pending" and not shipped yet!

I don't understand what's going on with QVC lately. I had no problems previous years receiving them in time for Christmas. They always shipped via UPS for faster delivery and they would ship within 1 -2 days of ordering during Holiday period. However, this year for some reason, my famly and I are left hanging!

I am so angry! When you state on air that if you order by so-so date, they will guarantee it arrives before Christmas, then stick with that promise!    So disappointed and fed up with QVC!