Trusted Contributor

My DH calls it the leg show.lol  I do think sometimes, some of them do wear dresses that are toooooo short.  They may look ok standing up, but when you sit down - yikes.

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@Kardi wrote:

I've certainly noticed this trend here.  Remember when female news anchors wore business attire,  like suits?   Now cleavage is the norm and dresses that seem 2 sizes too small.  Lots of skin.  Funny how the men's attire has remained the same.  

I'd like to see some of the more handsome male anchors wearing short pants, sleeveless tops, and plunging necklines!  eyes popping.gif

Oh @fortune I think you have articulated what I have been thinking.  I don't want to see the male anchors in mesh tank tops and bike shorts but I also don't want to see their female equivalents precariously perched on those stools either . . . can we just have a setting where both are comfortable and have a great discussion?

Let's get down to business people! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm not so sure all these TV personalities are forced to wear short skirts, hooker heels and plunging necklines.  You need only take a walk through departments stores or any social gathering.  I think a lot of younger ladies grew up seeing women display their assets.  Many choose to buy and wear figure hugging outfits.

What about pregnant ladies?  Were they told to wear skin tight non-maternity clothes on air? I would tend to believe most have chosen their maternity wardrobes.

Those of us who have watched QVC for years remember when the ladies dressed in business attire.  Now some look like they are going to the gym or beach.

Times have changed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Let me just say I do not beileve everything I read.  I know that people who hsve money or are in the public eye get sued often it doesn't always mean they did what was printed.  Sometimes it's just better to just go ahead and settle.  I am not talking about roger allies.  He is clearly guilty!   I feel o'reilly is a good man and yes he's divorced but we all know there are 2 sides to every marriage and I am not going to be quick to condem him as I certainly dont know what went on in his marriage .  Does anyone think things do t go on In they other cable news channels??  What about network news,  which I never ever watch they are way to Biased .

....I agree with all of what you said except....I am not sure Allies is 'clearly guilty'....what I find disturbing that these women continue to work at that job, say nothing until they are let go....I am NOT SAYING he is not guilty just saying if they felt harrassed, they should have left their job right away.

Very good point!

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Maybe Ailes can get a gig as a judge on Miss America.

Or would that be Miss Universe?

@QueenDanceALot

He certainly knows some of the right people to get on the Miss Universe panel!!

If you meaning trump,  where's the connection.  I don't know them to be good friends ?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be deemed political.

Super Contributor

ABSOLUTELY .....

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering where she was.  I cannot believe this nonsense. I thought Gretchen Carlson show was horrible.   I could never understand why they kept er on the air so long.  Andrea was okay and I am shocked to read she is gone!   I don't believe these alligations against Ailes.  Megan Kelly is beautiful and seems like the type that would not tolerate a boss like that. 

Honored Contributor

Re: OUTNUMBERED

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

I was wondering where she was.  I cannot believe this nonsense. I thought Gretchen Carlson show was horrible.   I could never understand why they kept er on the air so long.  Andrea was okay and I am shocked to read she is gone!   I don't believe these alligations against Ailes.  Megan Kelly is beautiful and seems like the type that would not tolerate a boss like that. 

@BalletBabe

There are already 20 women from Fox making the same kind of allegations against Ailes and O'Reilly..  Why would you not believe them?

Trusted Contributor

Not just on Fox. Ever see some of the ladies that do the weather reports on other stations.