Respected Contributor

Re: OJ Simpson agrees to paternity test

@goldensrbest wrote:

What a stupid thread.

@goldensrbest  We've seen threads more stupid than this one.  Like the poster who I will not name who was going to make the trees happy by tying her silk scarves around them.

Respected Contributor

I really don't care who her biological father may be.

I feel the man who raised and treated you like a daughter is your father.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

BTW, this 'tidbit' of info just came out in a book written by one of OJ's guards in jail, so this 'news' is a couple of years old.

If even true, Khloe obviously chose not to pursue that test.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

BTW, this 'tidbit' of info just came out in a book written by one of OJ's guards in jail, so this 'news' is a couple of years old.

If even true, Khloe obviously chose not to pursue that test.

Oh, well, then consider the source.  Yet another sleazoid trying to cash in on the tails of what used to be OJ's fame & glory.

Honored Contributor

Kloe and Sydney look like sisters but I doubt she will visit him......

Honored Contributor

Sounds like a K problem that mom has already solved and they just need to stir it back up for ratings.  Who cares who her father is besides her? 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@DoneTryin wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

What a stupid thread.

@goldensrbest  We've seen threads more stupid than this one.  Like the poster who I will not name who was going to make the trees happy by tying her silk scarves around them.

That's not the way I remember that thread at all. It had nothing to do with "making trees happy", it had everything to do with tying unneeded warm scarves (not silk) around trees in a park where the homeless slept out in the cold, so they could help themselves to a warm scarf.

I guess interpretation of the written word is subjective.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Sounds like a K problem that mom has already solved and they just need to stir it back up for ratings.  Who cares who her father is besides her? 

I don't think there's even a problem of any kind here.  Somebody's (trashy press?) just stirring things up because the documentary about OJ has been aired this week.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

What????  She doesnt have any african american characteristics that i see.  

Biracial people can have african or caucasion characteristics.  My neighbor has triplets 3 girls.  Father is black, mother is white.  One child looks mixed, the second one is blond & blue eyed and the 3rd has afrian characteristics.  Its a roll of the dice.  Genes don't have a schedule.