Honored Contributor

@marlielou wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

Anyone else getting multiple notifications that are just repeats?  I am getting 25-30 in the morning when I first sign on, and they can't be deleted.

(I already posted this in "Suggestions.")

I don't see where we can delete notifications?

No problems with mine ... no repeats .😊

By the way posting duplicate threads in multiple forums is called cross posting in the guidelines so heads up in case one gets closed. Sorry your having problems.

@marlielou

i dont think there is any way to delete notifications. once you read them the counter gets set back to "0".....at least that is how mine works.

i am not having any problems at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@marlielou wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

Anyone else getting multiple notifications that are just repeats?  I am getting 25-30 in the morning when I first sign on, and they can't be deleted.

(I already posted this in "Suggestions.")

I don't see where we can delete notifications?

No problems with mine ... no repeats .😊

By the way posting duplicate threads in multiple forums is called cross posting in the guidelines so heads up in case one gets closed. Sorry your having problems.

@marlielou

i dont think there is any way to delete notifications. once you read them the counter gets set back to "0".....at least that is how mine works.

i am not having any problems at all.

@sunshine45

Thanks!

I just went to mine trying to see if I could delete something. I'm a very non computer tech  person so I wasn't sure if I just missed something.

Thanks again! 😊

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

The only time I get a repeat is if someone edited their post with the notification in it. 

Ditto.