Super Contributor
I'm seeing a lot of last click prices on their sheets and not a lot of new. Are they going bad now? I have received a few sets from them that I liked, but the last set was not soft. That was two years ago or so. I'm looking at new sheets, should I avoid them?
Respected Contributor

Re: Northern Nights - Not Good?

I've noticed they've reduced their inventory a lot. I did buy a down blanket a while back and it was slick, crackly, and low fill power. They used to be a quality line. It's really too bad.

Honored Contributor

I'm using one of the older down blankets on my bed right now. I like this blanket, but have never tried the sheets from this line.

Respected Contributor

Since they moved production from Portugal to China, the quality hasnt been the same.
Honored Contributor

I mentioned on another thread that my polar fleece sheets from years ago, seemed to be of a higher quality than the ones I got for Christmas.

Respected Contributor

I bought a soft and cozy linens blanket from HSN and I loved it so much that I bought a sheet set from them. My bed is heaven!! Like a baby's blanket.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't bought Northern Nights lately but I have 3 sets from a few years back and I love them all. They wash up nicely and are holding up. I really like the ones that feel like t shirts which they haven't had anymore. They are great in the Summer!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I use NN Wrinkle Defense sheets and have been using them for many years now. I love them.

Honored Contributor

It seems the selection has been dwindling over the years. I probably have a ten nn sheet sets. The last set I purchased was a lunch time special a couple months ago. I have had a dud or two that I sent back, but overall I like them and would buy more.