Honored Contributor

Re: North Korean Dictator Dead

I can't help wondering if he has CV19 and just doesn't want it to be known.  Obviously  they are hiding any info about CV19 there in NK so if he has become ill I cannot imagine any chance of him actually advising the population about it.  He would probably stay in hiding until the whole thing seems to wane enough that the number are going down - you know, the secret numbers.  Smiley Wink

(pure speculation not based in any factual info)  

Respected Contributor

Who knows what condition he's in, heck, he's probably not even sick. I read report that he's totally fine.

Esteemed Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I do think there's a good chance he's just in complete isolation and doesn't even want to show himself while the people in his country are dying from this virus. Considering the slave laborers that go between NK and China they're probably a mess.

Very interesting theory.  I believe his train is at a resort of his and has been for quite some time.  You may be right on this.

Honored Contributor

I keep thinking about the North Korean soldier that defected in 2017. He was shot 5 times as he tried to escape. And I think South Korean soldiers went out and dragged him into South Korea.

And the South Korean Doctors found many parasitic worms in his stomach and intestines. Some worms were at least 2 years old. 

Also in 2014, 17 North Korean female defectors were checked by South Korean Doctors and 7 had parasitic worms. 

Doesn't sound like the healthiest place to live. Maybe that is why Kim imported so much liquor.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

How many kids does the dictator have?

Dennis Rodman says he has a daughter. Smiley LOL There's no real info on that but he's believed to have at least one but possibly more. They would be fairly young though.

People who know more about this area than I say that if he is dead or dying that we may not hear about it until the next power play to finish up. It's believed to be between his sister and an uncle. The uncle I guess thought he should have been next in line before Kim Jong-un. I heard he has gone back to NK from where ever he was. Of course the sister might just take care of that little problem. 

Honored Contributor

Before I left for the store this afternoon it wasn't known for sure that he was dead.

There are observations that support that but nothing has been announced.  Until it is announced, I'll reserve judgment.

These days unless something comes out of the person's mouth or an official announcement happens I don't believe anything.

I have a friend who's Korean.  She has family members in North and South Korea.

They've slowly been moving his sister into the limelight.  Everyone figures she'll take over.

Just about every night Tucker Carlson on Fox has something to say about China.  He has people who are supposed to be authorities on this subject (this and China).

Maybe Tucker will have something on his show about it.

Often when I go to pick up my laundry my friend is reading a newspaper all in Korean.  It's interesting to talk to someone who knows (from family members) often what's really going on with the people in the country.

Trusted Contributor

Schrodinger's Kim?

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

Kim's presidential train has been parked at some type of restorative spa in NK. Speculation is that he's either there recovering or there brain dead on a vent.

dee

Frequent Contributor

I will believe it when i see it.  Who knows what the thruth is.  This is North Korea!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

No matter what he was, Kim Jong was a human. What is your religion? God has said to love your enemies.

Lets stop at being hypocrit !!!

He was/is a murderer.  A vicious murdering monster who did many despicable things. 

I have compassion for people who have wronged me.  I have compassion for people who disagree with me, or who live differently than I do, or who have a moral code I don't understand.  But I do not and will not have compassion for this man.