Esteemed Contributor

Re: North Korean Dictator Dead

@ellaphant wrote:

"reliable sources' being said by The NY Post is not woth anything.

NY Post great for gossip....not hard news.

lived in NYC for 17 yrs,,,,paper is a rag.

I was just about to say the same thing.  The NY Post is not a good source for info at all.  Big on gossip and speculation, just as it always has been.

Honored Contributor

Kim Jong Un sends 'thanks' to workers at North Korean tourist zone amid health rumors

Kim Jong Un expressed appreciation on Monday to workers building a tourism zone in the region of North Korea where his signature train was recently spotted on satellite photos as worldwide speculation swirls over his health.

North Korean state media relayed the message of thanks from the dictator in a news bulletin, with no other mention of Kim's activities or health condition.

"Respected Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un has sent his thanks to the workers and officials at the construction site of the Wonsan-Kalma tourist resort," a newsreader said on the Korean Central Broadcasting Station.

A similar report was carried in the Rodong Sinmun, the North's main newspaper, according to South Korea's Yonhap News Agency. No images or videos were released of the Hermit Kingdom's leader to go along with the report.

FULL ARTICLE

copy/paste link---> msn.com/en-sg/news/world/kim-jong-un-sends-thanks-to-workers-at-north-korean-tourist-zone-amid-health-rumors/ar-BB13gJoL?li=BBr8Cnr

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I saw that too on social media yet many are saying he is not dead.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I haven't heard any confirmation whether he is or isn't dead.  Anyone?  I haven't read all the posts.  I don't know why all the secrecy.  Beats me.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

This is becoming a "Generalissimo Francisco Franco" situation.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

No matter what he was, Kim Jong was a human. What is your religion? God has said to love your enemies.

Lets stop at being hypocrit !!!

......... While we are not supposed to gloat over the death of another human being, there can be shouts of joy among us when a wicked or evil leader dies(see Proverbs 11:10)  The joy comes from knowing the evil person can no longer hurt another human being with his or her evil ways and that justice was served. God does say to love your enemies but that is talking on a more personal level.  

Respected Contributor

Nothing on the ABC nightly news about his status.

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

No matter what he was, Kim Jong was a human. What is your religion? God has said to love your enemies.

Lets stop at being hypocrit !!!

@Dinaki  That's the thing....he wasn't a human. My religion is just fine.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant 

God does say to love your enemies but that is talking on a more personal level.  

Michael Corleone said, Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@jubilant 

God does say to love your enemies but that is talking on a more personal level.  

Michael Corleone said, Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

whistling.gif

Ha!  LOL!