Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Kachina624 @Is there any way to do this if I want UPS to pick up the item at my home? 

@Mindy D    Not that I know of.  How would you pay for ir?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@Kachina624 @Is there any way to do this if I want UPS to pick up the item at my home? 

@Mindy D 

Rather than UPS you can go to USPS website and click SCHEDULE A PICKUP enter your zip to see if its available and select a day on the calendar, put the box by your front door and your all set---EASY PEASY, just make sure to put it out early....you get an email confirming your request and then a comfirmation email of the pickup....

@Spurt if she doesn't have a return label she can't schedule a pick up as the return label has the bar code for the courier to scan (postage pre-paid by QVC). Without a return label @Mindy D would have to drop off the package and pay for postage.

Honored Contributor

I've always had a printer in my house. I can't live without one. For me that would be like the equivalent of not having any other household appliance in my house. 

Honored Contributor

Re: No Return Labels

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@Mindy D 

Rather than UPS you can go to USPS website and click SCHEDULE A PICKUP enter your zip to see if its available and select a day on the calendar, put the box by your front door and your all set---EASY PEASY, just make sure to put it out early....you get an email confirming your request and then a comfirmation email of the pickup....

@Spurt if she doesn't have a return label she can't schedule a pick up as the return label has the bar code for the courier to scan (postage pre-paid by QVC). Without a return label @Mindy D would have to drop off the package and pay for postage.

@DJs mom 

I explained it in another post, you can call and have QVC snail mail you a label and the package will still arrive in time for a return.  Sorry for the confusion. Have a good day. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt    The standard reply now when you ask for a label to be sent is that their printers are broken.  Somebody here reported that a CS rep told her QVC will no longer be sending labels, which is probably closer to the truth.  When I received another customer's SG order, I asked for one to return it.  I was told to just keep it and not return it.

Honored Contributor

Re: No Return Labels

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt    The standard reply now when you ask for a label to be sent is that their printers are broken.  Somebody here reported that a CS rep told her QVC will no longer be sending labels, which is probably closer to the truth.  When I received another customer's SG order, I asked for one to return it.  I was told to just keep it and not return it.

@Kachina624 

I think it depends on the CS Rep because I havent had a problem recently...and they havent updated the info in their website either regarding returns...Thats very very unusal for them to tell you to keep that persons order, (other companies have told me that but not QVC)....and I also got someone else's order and they wouldnt even re-ship my order out until they got my return ....... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt    The CS rep who told me to just keep the SG item was one of the social team.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt    The CS rep who told me to just keep the SG item was one of the social team.

@Kachina624 

That explains it, I think the Social Team has more authority and flexibility regarding problems than the regular CS Reps that answer the phone....

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Winkk I'm in the same boat as you are. I have no printer. My suspicion is that QVC is doing this to make it more difficult to make a return. I have no idea what I'm going to do about it now. 

@Mindy D. It's  going to make me think twice before I order anything.  The C in QVC doesn't stand for convenience.

Trusted Contributor

I have no issue with it. Long ago I discovered that if I sent a return via UPS, it would be there in a few days and the money back in my account the next day. With USPS it took forever.  So, I always print out the return label because you are given the option of USPS or UPS. 

I also don't order unless  I know I really want it and only return if it's defective so, my return shipping is free and the shipping fee TO me is also returned. 

Allow me to also add that more often than not, when ordering clothing, those sticky back labels were often stuck to the bags or itself rending it useless and so, I'd have to print one anyway.

"Coming to ya from Florida"