Contributor
Q is going to lose some good customers just put in a return label other side of receipt instead of message call this number do they hope we'll give up and keep the product I have old labels I'm using waited weeks for a label keeps me fromm ordering
Honored Contributor

@applr wrote:
Q is going to lose some good customers just put in a return label other side of receipt instead of message call this number do they hope we'll give up and keep the product I have old labels I'm using waited weeks for a label keeps me fromm ordering

@applr 

I'm a bit surprised that anyone can do what they need to do without a printer.   These days, it's almost as vital as a computer!  

Occasional Visitor

Regarding no return label with order. I had a chat live as one of two returns was not processed timely. When I questioned about no return label with my Lug order the response given was that QVC is changing the process of including a return label with orders to make the return process easier and convienient for the customer. When I asked how does this process makes it easier and convienent for me as a customer? I was told that I could print my own label online and choose my own carrier to return. I don't have a printer and I'm not going to get one. Then I was told to use the QR Code. Nope, not for me. It's getting to the point where some of my orders doesn't have the invoice included. What's going on? I've been a customer since QVC was CVN (Cable Value Network) and am sad that the changes made aren't always for the good of the customer (me) but the end probably justifies the means. Time to support my local malls and spend my $ locally.

Trusted Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

I've read other comments on this forum about not getting return labels with your packages but I always have.  However, I just received a D & C shirt I want to return and no return label.  I went on line to print one out and it says "image not available".  Huh!

I do a live chat and this was the response I received:

My apologies for the misunderstanding. We want to make our return service experience the best it can be, and that means reducing wait time, refunding faster, exchanging quicker, and simply making things better for our customer. We’re excited to take the first steps in our multi-layered plan to make this happen. As part of our improvements, we’re gradually eliminating the Q Return Label from our packaging process and guiding customers online to initiate their return or exchange

We’re working to make our returns process a better experience for you. I can get your exchange/return started right away and email you a Q Return Label!”

This is not convenience to me because I don't have a printer.  (I work part time and use my work printer when needed.)  So, I have to wait 7 - 10 days for them to mail it.  They say they are trying to improve things but it's hard for me to see that happening.

Now I'll think twice before I buy anything.

Trusted Contributor

Re: No Return Labels

[ Edited ]

@Winkk wrote:

I've read other comments on this forum about not getting return labels with your packages but I always have.  However, I just received a D & C shirt I want to return and no return label.  I went on line to print one out and it says "image not available".  Huh!

I do a live chat and this was the response I received:

My apologies for the misunderstanding. We want to make our return service experience the best it can be, and that means reducing wait time, refunding faster, exchanging quicker, and simply making things better for our customer. We’re excited to take the first steps in our multi-layered plan to make this happen. As part of our improvements, we’re gradually eliminating the Q Return Label from our packaging process and guiding customers online to initiate their return or exchange

We’re working to make our returns process a better experience for you. I can get your exchange/return started right away and email you a Q Return Label!”

This is not convenience to me because I don't have a printer.  (I work part time and use my work printer when needed.)  So, I have to wait 7 - 10 days for them to mail it.  They say they are trying to improve things but it's hard for me to see that happening.

Now I'll think twice before I buy anything.

That last sentence is the best advice in the forums today and I'm trying to follow it-think more than twice before I buy-fill the needs,not the wants...