Respected Contributor

I've read other comments on this forum about not getting return labels with your packages but I always have.  However, I just received a D & C shirt I want to return and no return label.  I went on line to print one out and it says "image not available".  Huh!

I do a live chat and this was the response I received:

My apologies for the misunderstanding. We want to make our return service experience the best it can be, and that means reducing wait time, refunding faster, exchanging quicker, and simply making things better for our customer. We’re excited to take the first steps in our multi-layered plan to make this happen. As part of our improvements, we’re gradually eliminating the Q Return Label from our packaging process and guiding customers online to initiate their return or exchange

We’re working to make our returns process a better experience for you. I can get your exchange/return started right away and email you a Q Return Label!”

This is not convenience to me because I don't have a printer.  (I work part time and use my work printer when needed.)  So, I have to wait 7 - 10 days for them to mail it.  They say they are trying to improve things but it's hard for me to see that happening.

Now I'll think twice before I buy anything.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Things always change it seems and many times it doesn't suit us!

However, you said you can just print it at work, so why not do that?  Why wait for snail mail?

I don't return many things so it is not an issue for me...but if people return a LOT, I can see where it might get annoying.

Everything these days is just click here, click there!

I NEVER get packing slips or return labels from most places I shop.  Wally, Target, Amazon....nothing ever.

Everything is done via email or online.

QVC is just now equalling most other retailers.

Respected Contributor

Re: No Return Labels

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

Things always change it seems and many times it doesn't suit us!

However, you said you can just print it at work, so why not do that?  Why wait for snail mail?

I don't return many things so it is not an issue for me...but if people return a LOT, I can see where it might get annoying.

Everything these days is just click here, click there!

I NEVER get packing slips or return labels from most places I shop.  Wally, Target, Amazon....nothing ever.

Everything is done via email or online.

QVC is just now equalling most other retailers.

I only work two mornings a week.   I don't order much from other retailers to know if they include return labels.  I know Amazon doesn't but for some reason their returns seem easier because I'm clost to several drop off locations.

I guess I'm just ranting, but it annoyed me.

Honored Contributor

I know they all those return labels are a small part of the overall problem, but as more and more of our commerce goes online, just think of the millions of gummy return labels ending up in our landfills. 

Seems like not automatically including them would be a bit helpful and if all the retailers adopted the practice, we wouldn't have to remember who does and who doesn't include a return label every time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hand-write your own return label on a 3X5 card.  The return address depends on where you live; they're listed in the CS section.  Go to post office and pay yourself to send it.  Just be sure they don't charge you for a return label.

Screenshot_20220502-100122_kindlephoto-2505659804.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Winkk I'm in the same boat as you are. I have no printer. My suspicion is that QVC is doing this to make it more difficult to make a return. I have no idea what I'm going to do about it now. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @Is there any way to do this if I want UPS to pick up the item at my home? 

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I know they all those return labels are a small part of the overall problem, but as more and more of our commerce goes online, just think of the millions of gummy return labels ending up in our landfills. 

Seems like not automatically including them would be a bit helpful and if all the retailers adopted the practice, we wouldn't have to remember who does and who doesn't include a return label every time.

@millieshops 

Im thinking of gas prices, and air pollution and Ozone action days and fuel exhaust and added traffic congestion as customers drive to their "drop off location".......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

@Winkk I'm in the same boat as you are. I have no printer. My suspicion is that QVC is doing this to make it more difficult to make a return. I have no idea what I'm going to do about it now. 

@Mindy D 

More leg work for the customer so they are hoping people just say forget it....and just donate the item or throw it away....

download (2).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

@Kachina624 @Is there any way to do this if I want UPS to pick up the item at my home? 

@Mindy D 

Call and CS can mail you a return label

Rather than UPS you can go to USPS website and click SCHEDULE A PICKUP enter your zip to see if its available and select a day on the calendar, put the box by your front door and your all set---EASY PEASY, just make sure to put it out early....you get an email confirming your request and then a comfirmation email of the pickup....