Respected Contributor

Is everyone else seeing no new replies on most every thread in every forum?  

Honored Contributor

I think it's just a slow day here on the forums....

It's been a slow day for me, in general, and I've been here a lot today.

That's embarrassing to say!

Honored Contributor

I am seeing new replies.  

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

No, I mean that you can normally tell what you've read by the "talk bubble" and the new replies.  Almost everything is showing no new replies and the pale color when I know I haven't read it.

Honored Contributor

Re: No New Replies

[ Edited ]

@VanSleepy, have you inadvertently changed your settings, so that you're not seeing the threads with the most recent posts at the top of the page?   Look under your "Preferences," then "General," then be sure you've checked "Time of most recent post" for the "Sort topics by" option.

(You also have the option of choosing "Sort by Latest Post Date" or "Sort by Topic Start Date" on the "Options" drop-down menu at the top of each forum, just to the right of "NEW MESSAGE.")

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VanSleepy wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

No, I mean that you can normally tell what you've read by the "talk bubble" and the new replies.  Almost everything is showing no new replies and the pale color when I know I haven't read it.

Oops!  I just saw this.   @VanSleepy, I wonder if you clicked "Mark all Posts in Community as Read" by mistake?   (eta:  There's been a lot of activity on the various forums today.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo

What is a talk bubble?

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo yes!  I guess I did somehow hit mark all as read.  Thank you.  Except now...how do I make it go back to showing that I did read it?  I hit "mark all as unread" but that's not right either.  I don't know what I had before.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo

I am not skilled with tech. So when you have read the post the talk bubble changes?