Trusted Contributor

I have items in my cart... Im just waiting for the next free s&h day... im saving 11.00 just waiting on the day.. I havent been ordering  things lately unless its free s&h... hopefully its in the next week or 2.......

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

I have items in my cart... Im just waiting for the next free s&h day... im saving 11.00 just waiting on the day.. I havent been ordering  things lately unless its free s&h... hopefully its in the next week or 2.......

I put items onto my wishlist, where they don't disappear. 

I don't put things into my cart unless I'm ready to checkout.

We just had a 'free ship on everything' day. Wouldn't expect to see another until maybe Black Friday November, or maybe early December.

Honored Contributor

Don't be surprised if they disappear from your cart.  You should put them on your wishlist.  

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Don't be surprised if they disappear from your cart.  You should put them on your wishlist.  

yes i noticed that.. i just moved them... Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Also note the prices of your items since QVC has been known to increase prices just before they offer their "free" shipping.  So you will end up paying MORE.  I had an Irish wool sweater on check-hold & was shocked to see the price of it jump over $16 after "free" shipping was offered!