Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh any news on a price increase for stamps in 2021?

Contributor

@Pearlee   I would suggest you order them now. I ordered holiday stamps on 11/27 and I still don't have them. 

Honored Contributor

@take a hike wrote:

@Pearlee  I would suggest you order them now. I ordered holiday stamps on 11/27 and I still don't have them. 

@take a hike  I never order online.I get them at the P.O. in person.

I got the Winter Scene stamps, which are great, before people who had pre-ordered them according to posters on the thread where @gidgetgh  posted about those.

Contributor

@Pearlee I tried to go to the post office to purchase them before Thanksgiving and the lines were crazy long back then. I got Christmas stamps from a local store and will use the winter scenes I ordered this year for next years cards (hopefully). 

Honored Contributor

@take a hike wrote:

@PearleeI tried to go to the post office to purchase them before Thanksgiving and the lines were crazy long back then. I got Christmas stamps from a local store and will use the winter scenes I ordered this year for next years cards (hopefully). 

@take a hike. I'm glad you got those pretty winter scenes stamps which are good for all winter.  I think the P.O. won't be as bad after New Years.  I got winter scenes 3rd week in Oct.

Respected Contributor

Maybe I am looking at this stamp wrong, but why do I see a line through the word Forever? Does anyone else see it, and can you explain the reasoning here.?

It really does have a 60's vibe tho.

Honored Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

Maybe I am looking at this stamp wrong, but why do I see a line through the word Forever? Does anyone else see it, and can you explain the reasoning here.?

It really does have a 60's vibe tho.

@Flatbush -when they show pictures of stamps, they put a line through the word forever to keep them from being counterfeited. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Release date is January 14th.  Available for pre-order now on the post office website. 

221B6B55-F748-425B-9B32-DED823BA4F42.jpeg

So pretty!

Thank You! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Release date is January 14th.  Available for pre-order now on the post office website. 

221B6B55-F748-425B-9B32-DED823BA4F42.jpeg

Just bought a sheet of these at the P.O.  At first glance they reminded me of an old folkloric Bob Mackie sweater I have!

I like them but I like the lots-of-red-hearts-on-white-backgound I bought 2 or 3 years ago better to put on Valentine cards.  I like the sheet I bought but not enough to buy another sheet of these.