Respected Contributor

I am watching at Q2 at 7am which is previously recorded.  Who is this host that won't let the Cuddle Duds lady say one word.  She just keeps chattering on and on.  She has dark long hair and very tiny.  I assume the original program was on sometime also in the middle of the night.  She drove me crazy so I turned her off.  She just kept going and going and going.

Trusted Contributor

@luvmybeetle

I just thought the same thing as you...Who Is She??  I also did the same thing as you and I just shut the tv off.  Holy moly!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

Cathy Padreyas Smiley Surprised

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

She seems young and maybe will be better in time.   I think she looks a lot like Sandra Bennett.

Respected Contributor

i think she is on the upswing - she has lowered the pitch of her voice and i think will gradually even out.  

Respected Contributor

I hope they're working on her voice.  She seems like she'd be a good host.

She looks like Sandra Bennet's younger sister.

Valued Contributor

I will worry about the new hosts in 20 years. At least the old ones had to 'travel' on the revolving set like pro's. I'll tell you, I don't discount that, when I ate at the Space Needle restaurant I thought I'd lose my lunch before I got to dinner.

Contributor

I cannot watch Cathy.  She has a voice that I can tolerate for no longer than 5 minutes.  It is high pitched and sounds like she is about 14 years old.  She constantly interrupts the vendors, and most everything she says is just plain stupid and she doesn't ever stop talking.  I have no idea how QVC chose some of these new hosts when they had thousands of applicants.  I wish the newer hosts would be on QVC2, and leave the experienced hosts on the main QVC channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I am watching at Q2 at 7am which is previously recorded.  Who is this host that won't let the Cuddle Duds lady say one word.  She just keeps chattering on and on.  She has dark long hair and very tiny.  I assume the original program was on sometime also in the middle of the night.  She drove me crazy so I turned her off.  She just kept going and going and going.

Its funny...i couldn't sleep lastnight so i did some paperwork and had QVC on in the background .....first they had two hours w/Cuddle Duds Rep and Sandra  Bennet.....it was unbearable towards the end of the show ...Sandra and the rep just KEPT taking over eachother...not facts about the garment...but where you can wear it...what one does with it..etc....i always find Sandra  overspeaks with the vendors.....THEN the new

host whose name others have said here is Cathy comes on and her and the second rep for Cuddle Duds do the same thing....ugh.........i muted it...and did finished up my

paperwork...hahaha....

Honored Contributor

Funny, I wouldn't describe Cathy as "very tiny."  When I read that I thought immediately of Courtney Khondabi. 

I'm not saying Cathy is big my any means, just not tiny.