Occasional Contributor

Ok so I’m new to this forum thing. If you want to get in touch with someone who gave you an awesome reply, besides seeing that they are online, how do you contact them? 

Honored Contributor

@MrsZed wrote:

Ok so I’m new to this forum thing. If you want to get in touch with someone who gave you an awesome reply, besides seeing that they are online, how do you contact them? 

you can respond directly to their post by using the quote button as i did to include your original post.

it also helps to use the @ symbol to tag them. they will get a notification. you do need to use the exact spelling of their nickname @MrsZed or it will pop up and you can click on it to add it to your post.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

@sunshine45 but is there a way to message them without everyone seeing your questions? Like messenger? 

Honored Contributor

@MrsZed wrote:

@sunshine45 but is there a way to message them without everyone seeing your questions? Like messenger? 

no @MrsZed  they dont have that feature here.

by the way, i forgot to say WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@MrsZed  Jmo but looked like you were promoting one company's products and one of your posts offered to email somebody about them.

FYI Standards don't allow using the boards to sell.

They also don't allow posting personal identifying info like email addys.

If you'll check the Standards and the Welcome Get Started Guidelines I think it'll help. 

Occasional Contributor

@sunshine45 thank you! 

Occasional Contributor

@esmeesmerelda I didn’t know that and also wasn’t trying to cause issues. I was just trying to help that person. I’ve seen others promote or recommend other companies products on here as they are giving their honest opinion but glad to know you don’t like it. Thanks again for the heads up. 

Valued Contributor

@MrsZed wrote:

@esmeesmerelda I didn’t know that and also wasn’t trying to cause issues. I was just trying to help that person. I’ve seen others promote or recommend other companies products on here as they are giving their honest opinion but glad to know you don’t like it. Thanks again for the heads up. 

@MrsZed 

You're welcome.

People recommend things they like but they don't promote their own products for sale, use the board for commercial purposes I believe is how it's worded in Standards.

QVC Customer Care
Valued Contributor

@MrsZed wrote:

@esmeesmerelda sorry yet again that this post or my comments seem to bother you but please go find something else to do instead of sitting and waiting for people to

mess up! Have a great evening. 

Lol! Really?

Ok then.

Have a GREAT evening......